Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
charts

The Cure up 10 places UK midweek, we need monsters help

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Doesn't only the first 10 streams count? Either way it can't hurt to stream, and 10 streams per fan will quickly add up!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Yes, not from the Official Chart themselves but occasionally we do get more midweek info :)

Praying for that :classy:

CANCEL THE WORLD except UK :hor::giggle:

29 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

It could enter top 10 if streams increase.

giphy.gif

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

lxdygxga

Didn't expect this, super exciting. Hopefully she can continue to rise over time. I'm streaming it on loop at the moment.

James001
1 minute ago, jvckk said:

Didn't expect this, super exciting. Hopefully she can continue to rise over time. I'm streaming it on loop at the moment.

Yes! Me too 🤗

Lord Ryry
48 minutes ago, Harry said:

UK fans, if you care about Gaga's charting (I know not everyone does), it doesn't take much for you to make an impact. If you leave your computer on overnight or during the day (or both) when you go to work/school streaming The Cure on a loop, you can add real numbers to the song that will actually make a difference if several fans band together to do it.

A couple hundred plays a day from several fans together makes thousands, which, in the UK, is the difference between several positions on Spotify. And that could be the difference between her getting her first top ten single in four years, and her peaking just outside :giveup:

So get going!

exactly! i've been streaming non stop for days now on loop in TTH

leecy
1 hour ago, BibleThisWay said:

Queen of moving up 10 places rather than freefalling :gaycat:

inb4 this is the peak and free falling is coming

BibleThisWay
3 minutes ago, leecy said:

inb4 this is the peak and free falling is coming

:poot:

Harry
35 minutes ago, James001 said:

Do only 10 streams per day per account count? 

Is this fact or myth? 

To the chart - yes. That was the rule three years ago, anyway. It may have changed but the OCC (Official Chart Company) are very on their rules, formulas etc.

BUT the worst case scenario from streaming on loop is that she gets higher on the Spotify chart. Spotify themselves do not 'delete' additional streams, it would just theoretically be the official chart that discludes the extra streams. So even if it doesn't count for the chart, we're still pushing her up on Spotify thus giving her more exposure and attention, possibly put on more playlists etc which will help generate legit numbers.

Killa

omg htis is so exciting, i'm in uk right now:gaycat:

now two more things. I cant find the cure on tth list...it's not there!?

i haven't bought the single, i'm thinking in buying. Can i buy more than one copy and it counts?And it counts if i buy in different countries?? lol i'm having way too much fun

Killa

omg htis is so exciting, i'm in uk right now:gaycat:

now two more things. I cant find the cure on tth list...it's not there!?

i haven't bought the single, i'm thinking in buying. Can i buy more than one copy and it counts?And it counts if i buy in different countries?? lol i'm having way too much fun

Dominic
12 minutes ago, Harry said:

To the chart - yes. That was the rule three years ago, anyway. It may have changed but the OCC (Official Chart Company) are very on their rules, formulas etc.

BUT the worst case scenario from streaming on loop is that she gets higher on the Spotify chart. Spotify themselves do not 'delete' additional streams, it would just theoretically be the official chart that discludes the extra streams. So even if it doesn't count for the chart, we're still pushing her up on Spotify thus giving her more exposure and attention, possibly put on more playlists etc which will help generate legit numbers.

It's still the same. 10 streams per user per day. It makes sense tbf but I wish I knew before I burst an eardrum playing PI on repeat  :cryga:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived