Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

I Just Realized

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

JohnWayne23

...that the girl with "Issues" 

is the same girl who did the vocals for the Kygo's song "Carry Me"

Makes me like her more, cuz I like "Carry Me" ("Issues" not so much)

Her name is Julia Michaels. She's a 23 year old up and comer. Kinda seems like she'll be another Rachel Platton, but we'll see. 

10SONGWRITERS1-master768.jpg

She got her start in song writing for artists like Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Fifth Harmony, Justin Bieber

She basically wrote half of Britney's album Glory, half of Selena Gomez's Revival, and all of Gwen Stefani's TIWTTFL

britney-justin-julia.png?w=630&h=420&zc=

guccic0och

She also wrote a couple songs from Zara Larsson's new album, one of them being "One Mississippi", which is my favourite. Julia is very talented, i must say! 

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

Wow, she's impressive! 

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

juju

Gwen's album and Britney's were both amazing.

Too bad I don't care for Julia's solo stuff as much. Issues is cute, but that's about it. Hope she has some true blue bangers up her sleeve. 

❤ x ❤

Those Evil Eyes

I like her but she'll always be better as a songwriter than an artist on her own. 

~stanning queens~

Katsuki Bakugo
12 minutes ago, juju said:

Gwen's album and Britney's were both amazing.

Too bad I don't care for Julia's solo stuff as much. Issues is cute, but that's about it. Hope she has some true blue bangers up her sleeve. 

I like cute--- when I am bored of amazing. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived