event

Lady Gaga at Coachella Weekend 2 Live Discussion

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anomdepllume

It's a late slot too. I mean, that doesn't account for the level of dead, but it is the end of the night after a long sweaty day in the heat.

BStone8791
Just now, GagaCure said:

The crowd is full of Beyoncé's fan. I don't blame them. :poot:

But not even a "POP" for when she used Beyoncé vocal durning Telephone lol...then again it was like gaga was going "bye bitch, I got ya covered here" b

bblough
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

It has to include an uppercase letter, a lowercase letter, a number, and a symbol I think. As you type in your password the password rules (or whatever they're called) light up in green if you've followed them correctly. 

I did all that and it seemed to work.  But when I went to get to the site it said I wasn't recognized.  Idgi.  Thanks for the help.

GagaCure
Just now, Smarticle said:

Will GGD crash tonight or nah :huh:

I think not. Since there is no live stream so 1/2 of the slayage will be cancelled.

Her vocals will Cure us.

Stream The Cure on Spotify now fat.

GagaCure
Just now, BStone8791 said:

But not even a "POP" for when she used Beyoncé vocal durning Telephone lol...then again it was like gaga was going "bye bitch, I got ya covered here" b

Lol the crowd is dead. Lol in Brazil you can barely hear her singing cause Brazillian Monsters will sing all of the part lol.

PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, bblough said:

I did all that and it seemed to work.  But when I went to get to the site it said I wasn't recognized.  Idgi.  Thanks for the help.

Hm :oprah: Well I hope you get it working soon :sis:

Xoxo Adriana
52 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

My JOANNE tells me a C3C is coming.

Fixed:giggle:

BStone8791
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

1 hour and 25 min left :poot:

Lord I'm trying to distract myself -.- this music wants to put me to sleep right now lol I refuse to crawl into my bed because it's what's on ATM 

PunkTheFunk
Just now, JusticeforVenus said:

WHEN WILL IT START??? How many  hourls left???

1 hour and 24 min :poot:

shame
23 minutes ago, ComeToJoe said:

Im in canada, Just search up the coachella station in the search function and play it from there.

Im from Canada too, but when I try to sign up, it doesn't let me enter in my full zip code :C

angels forever, forever angels

JusticeforVenus
2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

1 hour and 24 min :poot:

Thaaaanks, last time I couldnt see it and there isnt any link to see her complete first coachella night , at least I can listen to her this time

Archived