💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Caitlyn Jenner "Yes, I voted Trump"

boobtank

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

I really don't know why she felt the need to confirm this, it's only going to make her image even worse. Some things are just known, they don't need to be said. I can't even help wondering if it was a bit of an ego trip on her part because Trump during his campaign if he supported gender neutral bathrooms and he said yes and then he was asked: "So, if Caitlyn Jenner came to Trump Tower, she could use whatever bathroom she liked?" and he said yes. Maybe that's what edged it in Caitlyn's mind? I've encountered gay Trump supporters before who said he's pro-LGBT after he said on a campaign trail that one of the things he wanted to do was protect the LGBT community from radical Islamist policies against their way of life. But honestly, that still isn't enough for me to believe he's truly on their side. If a person is hateful in so many ways and is against so many groups, I really struggle to believe that any piece of compassion they speak is genuine.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic
5 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I really don't know why she felt the need to confirm this, it's only going to make her image even worse. Some things are just known, they don't need to be said. I can't even help wondering if it was a bit of an ego trip on her part because Trump during his campaign if he supported gender neutral bathrooms and he said yes and then he was asked: "So, if Caitlyn Jenner came to Trump Tower, she could use whatever bathroom she liked?" and he said yes. Maybe that's what edged it in Caitlyn's mind? I've encountered gay Trump supporters before who said he's pro-LGBT after he said on a campaign trail that one of the things he wanted to do was protect the LGBT community from radical Islamist policies against their way of life. But honestly, that still isn't enough for me to believe he's truly on their side. If a person is hateful in so many ways and is against so many groups, I really struggle to believe that any piece of compassion they speak is genuine.

I just love the way you express your opinions. They take a good few minutes to read through mind but I always find myself nodding along :yay:

Either way I agree. She didn't really need to confirm it, she's just set herself up for more ridicule really. As for her 180 turn on Trump I'm finding it hard not to say 'we told you so'. :oprah:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

StrawberryBlond
1 minute ago, Dominic Marc said:

I just love the way you express your opinions. They take a good few minutes to read through mind but I always find myself nodding along :yay:

Either way I agree. She didn't really need to confirm it, she's just set herself up for more ridicule really. As for her 180 turn on Trump I'm finding it hard not to say 'we told you so'. :oprah:

Thanks so much. It annoys me when I read back and realise I missed out whole words, though. My brain sometimes moves faster than my fingers can type but when I read it before I hit submit, I'm so focused on what I think I've said that I don't even notice and then someone quotes me and I go: "Missed out half a phrase again!"

Any LGBT support for Trump makes me think of people who thought Chris Brown was genuinely sorry back in the day and believed he deserved another chance. Those same people don't even want to talk about it now. You just know when some people don't change or the words coming out are BS. It amazes me when some people can't spot those who are obviously snakes in the grass.

Regina George

I can't respect HER. I can't respect this person. SHE did nothing for LGBTQ community, SHE said SHE is not here for gay marriage even tho SHE is part of the community.. I can't with HER. 

ItsTommyBitch
29 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Thanks so much. It annoys me when I read back and realise I missed out whole words, though. My brain sometimes moves faster than my fingers can type but when I read it before I hit submit, I'm so focused on what I think I've said that I don't even notice and then someone quotes me and I go: "Missed out half a phrase again!"

Any LGBT support for Trump makes me think of people who thought Chris Brown was genuinely sorry back in the day and believed he deserved another chance. Those same people don't even want to talk about it now. You just know when some people don't change or the words coming out are BS. It amazes me when some people can't spot those who are obviously snakes in the grass.

This is me :toofunny: 

And I'm a huge fan of the gratuitous edit feature :sis: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Katharine Hepburn

I hope Mrs Clinton is sat back in a nice armchair drinking some tea and laughing right now

xoxo Joanne

nikola

Lol .....this woman is a mess.....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

TheKillerQueen

He*

Bruce is a disgrace to the LGBT community. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

GhettoFabulous
6 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

He*

Bruce is a disgrace to the LGBT community. 

40 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I can't respect him. I can't respect this person. He did nothing for LGBTQ community, he said he is not here for gay marriage even tho he is part of the community.. I can't with him. And yes I'm saying "him" on purpose. 

Yes what she did was wrong and yes I don't like HER either but the transphobic comments aren't necessary come on now guys don't stoop to that level :madge:

PaperIz
1 hour ago, kizurl said:

Ya'll don't even realize this is a good thing. If everyone in this 'community' is a leftist we'd be marginalizing ourselves. Politics isn't about what's 'right' because that's debatable, it's about what's winning.

It's not a matter of politics though, it's a matter of being a good person. You can be a republican and not be a bad person, but Trump is evil in every aspect of the word and voting for him or supporting him is a much more grave thing than just politics. 

GhettoFabulous

:saladga: This is the same person that said she doesn't believe in same sex marriage? :madge:

tumblr_o41qvzp1381v2tb3jo1_250.gif

I'm so done with ha honestly. Like I was so exited when she transitioned and stuff and now seeing what a mess she really is I just can't wow 

Archived