Why Did She Open With Sceiße? And.....

WildAmerican

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

Because she can 

tumblr_ob7ou5QpnC1uwz58no1_250.gif

luna’s advocate

tea spiller

to me it was like a full circle thing - she ended the BTWB with it and began this 'new era' finishing it off 

13VictorC

Scheiße served as a middle finger to today's politics. :fthis:

But I never expected the Gaga-est song to get justice! :firega:

My single prayer was answered, and I danced the s*** out of that opening! :giveup:

Hexxx

Idek myself. I wish it was Heavy Metal Lover. 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Irrelevant

Because she saw the outrage from the BTW megarate and decided to cure all the people that meltdowned during the iconic event

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Joschua

Its the song that broke her hip. Literally, the last time she performed the song live... was when she broke her hip. I think it was a form of healing.

baptism

Ummm I'm gonna have to say it was a feminism statement. It's as if she were saying "don't forget you stupid mother****ers, I was preaching feminism in 2010 long before Beyonce ever pretended to care about women, and now you all praise Beyonce for doing something that I did first".

That's how I took it, and I loved it. 

15jocart

Gaga is so insanely self-aware. She knew Schisse was the song that broke her back in during the BTWB...and in 2017, she knew that using it as an opener for one of the biggest music festivals in the world would reverberate with the true fans who stuck through it all with her. It was definitely very purposeful, and don't be surprised if it isn't the opener for this week's set. She knew that it would impact the fans and make a statement about her career, even if only for us.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

SpinThatShhh

Bitch, she was letting the gorls know that she was not here to play. 

This bitch broke her hip to that song and she came back triumphant and ****ing it up! AH, what a legend.

14 hours ago, Nafen said:

I think it was a throw back to North America because we largely didn't get the BTWB ..  It was a big statement, after all we all know she hurt her hip performing to this song, in Montreal if I am correct.

THIS!

Archived