💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Vinyl Record Lovers!

One Five Ten

Featured Posts

One Five Ten

I'm just starting this thread as a little get together for any of us Gaga fans who love collecting a bit of Vinyl.

I've only recently got really into it (I had a few Beatles albums, Ultraviolence and ARTPOP prior) but I got a new turntable and it has become an addiction. I have almost 20 albums now.

What are you guys' thoughts on Vinyl subscription clubs? I'm a new member of Vinyl Me, Please from last month and it's looking like an amazing service.

For any of you guys that don't know what it is, they feature a new record each month that is a completely exclusive pressing (almost always colored). If you haven't signed up, you can use my link to get $10 off the next subscription payment or store purchase (http://fbuy.me/fp_Ig) shameless plug so I get $10 too :toofunny: but last months album was Gorillaz Demon Days and everyone went crazy and this month will be Tidal by Fiona Apple so if you're into indie/alternative or discovering new music it's awesome.

I also preordered the Pink Joanne vinyl that's still not coming till the end of may but whatever :flop: 

Am I A Girl

I'm addicted to vinyls :toofunny: I have over 70 !! Check out my vinyl instagram (I haven't posted all my records because I don't feel like taking he time to keep taking pics) @ vinyl.ok

follow my Gaga collection instagram @ladygagacollector

One Five Ten
30 minutes ago, Batwings said:

Will you be participating in Record Store Day this Saturday?

For sure! I saw that Bangerz is getting a pressing of a few thousand copies and I'd be keen to get that! 

Batwings
54 minutes ago, One Five Ten said:

For sure! I saw that Bangerz is getting a pressing of a few thousand copies and I'd be keen to get that! 

I have a HUGE wishlist for Saturday. I'm going to spend soooooo much money. 

VOLANTIS

When I'm bored I usually watch people unbox and show off their gorgeous Vinyls on youtube. I'm slayed every time. :giveup:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

migamiga

I'm trying to grow my collection but I'm so broke :giveup:

I also have a really shitty record player, but planning to upgrade one day. I'm really weird when buying albums- I like to buy it how it was originally released. Like if it was originally released on vinyl, I only want it on vinyl and if it was originally released as a CD, I want it as a CD :laughga: And for those few record from mid 80s to early 90s where there are two version, I decide based on aesthetics lol

Archived