Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Katy Perry thinks she is super "cool"

Zombie

Featured Posts

Illuminati

I mean wait till you're 30, I'm having a crisis in my 20s and lowkey understand why she's being rebelious

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody Matt

Can we use Lana's face in the first pic as an emoji? :rip: 

OT: Idk why you guys keep hating on her  since she's been so supportive of Gaga lately.

LePetitGAGABLover
7 minutes ago, Lance said:

what the ****?

let her feel herself and stop judging this damn woman (GGDers) 

Didnt she make fun of Britney for shaving her head?

Zombie
8 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

You guys are all so annoying. She's happy, successful and she isn't writing about you guys or your looks.. so who's actually cooler? 

Well, when she was not famous she used to protest outside popstars concerts, so...

Zombie
7 minutes ago, Lance said:

The same one's making fun of her are the same one's praising the most crazy ass **** Gaga wore during the AP era. Then use "ART!!!!!" as a defense to some of the most horrendous outfits/looks she wore :rip:

I thought Monsters would stop attacking KP after what happened during the Applause VS Roar era.

im not attacking her, as i said, its my impression, we all have opinions of some artists, i still like her music btw, i was the only one defending chained to the r back in teh day

Zombie
4 minutes ago, GagaEffect said:

all those pictures are tragic in so many ways

Did i choose them well or nawt? :gaycat:

Brolysskins
Just now, Leonardo Fox said:

Well, when she was not famous she used to protest outside popstars concerts, so...

Wow very not cool of her. Whatever she did/is doing has worked so far for her. She's not just googling cool tumblr pics and uploading them on her insta to try to be cool ;). I just don't understand what the point of trying to put someone down with rude comments is. I try to look at myself first before trying to criticize someone else...

Lucas

I really believe she tries hard to be cool and to me it doesn't work lol, she's the most basic girl in the pop industry

The Child
10 minutes ago, Lance said:

The same one's making fun of her are the same one's praising the most crazy ass **** Gaga wore during the AP era. Then use "ART!!!!!" as a defense to some of the most horrendous outfits/looks she wore :rip:

I thought Monsters would stop attacking KP after what happened during the Applause VS Roar era.

We're not attacking her in any way. We're just sharing our opinions. I'm sorry if I don't like Katy Perry as a person, I have the right to.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Zombie
Just now, Brolysskins said:

Wow very not cool of her. Whatever she did/is doing has worked so far for her. She's not just googling cool tumblr pics and uploading them on her insta to try to be cool ;). I just don't understand what the point of trying to put someone down with rude comments is. I try to look at myself first before trying to criticize someone else...

I was not rude, it's my opinion, just like you have yours and i respect that. 

Zombie
1 minute ago, GagaInTheZone said:

I really believe she tries hard to be cool and to me it doesn't work lol, she's the most basic girl in the pop industry

Britney says hi.

The Child
7 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Didnt she make fun of Britney for shaving her head?

Yes she did and twice. :saladga:

1 minute ago, Brolysskins said:

Who are you referring to?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived