Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Nicki Minaj, Drake & Lil Wayne - No Frauds

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

nikola

this is so boring.......it like she releases same music video only with different clothes.........and the song is so bad.....I don't get what people see in this woman.........instead of bragging about how many songs she has in top 100(thanks to features) she should focus on making good music and making good videos...........

Spoiler

And please don't quote me.......i dont have time to read what nicki fans have to say to me

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed
1 hour ago, Jed said:

these visuals are very crisp I like it a lot!

Perfect Illusion took away our right to say that on this site

How? Which other Gaga video is similar to PI's?

JohnWayne23

Cringing that this was filmed at the bridge where the guy ran over those people. :sweat:

And that attempt at the Remy look-a-like :toofunny:

takemetovenus
1 hour ago, Easy said:

Maybe coz Ellen is really generous. Always give away and surprise and charity and things? :emma:

Well yeah but in what context of the song is that relevant? Drag canceled

britneygaga99

I don't understand this fanbase's hatred towards her.

In this video she's probably the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, she's so f***ing flawless! 

Btw, Queen Nicki's outfits end careers. :firega:

StrawberryBlond

First off, what was she thinking putting these scenes of her on the very bridge where those people were killed recently? I get it, some videos are shot weeks or months in advance before tragedies happen but seriously, she only shows this part in the first minute or so, only for a few seconds at a time. Would it have been too much bother to just cut those scenes of the bridge and replace them with her singing those same lines somewhere else? Just because it was shot in London doesn't have to mean that any re-shoots have to be done there. That club and throne room could've been anywhere, so how difficult would it be to just re-shoot the opening bit elsewhere?

Anyway, I was expecting a music video in the same vein as Only, just standing about in front of generic scenes of people dancing or looking cool. But even this was pushing it in terms of basicness. Rap videos just don't try anymore, particularly if they're big names. They just need to show up and stand/sit there.

We'll see if this becomes a hit. It hasn't even started trending yet, which is surprising. Considering how few likes the audio has despite it being released over a month ago, I don't have high hopes for it. The Cure's audio is only 38k likes away from overtaking it and its only been out for a day and has about 10 million less views. I don't get it - a Nicki/Drake/Wayne collab should be chart gold by rights, at least in America. Maybe Remy really did end her.

1 hour ago, Jed said:

i hear it a lot in the city I live in. Maybe chart success doesn't always translate to popularity.. Oh I guess that only counts when we are talking about white pop girls

Urban music is weird in that sense. It can be big among the fan community but go right over the heads of everyone else. Urban radio has a massive foothold in the US, moreso than any other country. So, even if a track isn't massive on the general charts, it can be huge in the urban community and in some cases, the support is so strong that it pushes it to the top of the charts, like Bad And Boujee. Urban music artists really have an unfair advantage this way. No other genre has this benefit. But worldwide, urban radio doesn't have this power. If you reeled off the names of all the urban hits in America of last year, most of the rest of the world would be like :awkney: I mean, I keep up with all current artists, mainstream and indie and when I saw the list of the top artists on Spotify US, a lot of them were urban acts who had me completely stumped even though I follow urban music.

1 hour ago, Harry said:

First page and someone already brought race into the conversation somehow :emma:

Kinda relevant when you consider that black urban acts who flop are frequently still cited as successful but when white artists in any other genre flop, the public call it as it is. Nicki's flopping massively with her new tracks and yet Remy Ma seems to be one of the few who has the guts to point it out. Nicki's last true proper international hit (chart position and sales) was Starships, her albums no longer sell and she can't sell out a tour worldwide. Yet, she's still hailed as the queen of rap by the current generation. I guess she's the only successful rap female right now so she'll have to do.

38 minutes ago, JohnWayne23 said:

Cringing that this was filmed at the bridge where the guy ran over those people. :sweat:

Glad that someone else finally said it. I thought it would be in the first few comments.

6 minutes ago, britneygaga99 said:

I don't understand this fanbase's hatred towards her.

In this video she's probably the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, she's so f***ing flawless! 

Btw, Queen Nicki's outfits end careers. :firega:

A lot of people dislike her because she has extreme delusions of grandeur. I mean, she called herself 'king' on her debut album and had other songs about being at the top. That's what put me off her from the get-go and her personality has just never humbled. She seems to think she's much more successful than she actually is and that's a turn-off, even if the bragging world of rap.

And yeah, she looks good but remember that she's had a lot of surgery and not just on her body. Look back at old videos of her before she was famous and you'll see how different she looks now. It's nothing new, rap females do go through some kind of surgery at some point, sadly, but I hesitate to call people beautiful when we don't know what they would look like if they had been completely natural.

britneygaga99
1 minute ago, StrawberryBlond said:

First off, what was she thinking putting these scenes of her on the very bridge where those people were killed recently? I get it, some videos are shot weeks or months in advance before tragedies happen but seriously, she only shows this part in the first minute or so, only for a few seconds at a time. Would it have been too much bother to just cut those scenes of the bridge and replace them with her singing those same lines somewhere else? Just because it was shot in London doesn't have to mean that any re-shoots have to be done there. That club and throne room could've been anywhere, so how difficult would it be to just re-shoot the opening bit elsewhere?

Anyway, I was expecting a music video in the same vein as Only, just standing about in front of generic scenes of people dancing or looking cool. But even this was pushing it in terms of basicness. Rap videos just don't try anymore, particularly if they're big names. They just need to show up and stand/sit there.

We'll see if this becomes a hit. It hasn't even started trending yet, which is surprising. Considering how few likes the audio has despite it being released over a month ago, I don't have high hopes for it. The Cure's audio is only 38k likes away from overtaking it and its only been out for a day and has about 10 million less views. I don't get it - a Nicki/Drake/Wayne collab should be chart gold by rights, at least in America. Maybe Remy really did end her.

Urban music is weird in that sense. It can be big among the fan community but go right over the heads of everyone else. Urban radio has a massive foothold in the US, moreso than any other country. So, even if a track isn't massive on the general charts, it can be huge in the urban community and in some cases, the support is so strong that it pushes it to the top of the charts, like Bad And Boujee. Urban music artists really have an unfair advantage this way. No other genre has this benefit. But worldwide, urban radio doesn't have this power. If you reeled off the names of all the urban hits in America of last year, most of the rest of the world would be like :awkney: I mean, I keep up with all current artists, mainstream and indie and when I saw the list of the top artists on Spotify US, a lot of them were urban acts who had me completely stumped even though I follow urban music.

Kinda relevant when you consider that black urban acts who flop are frequently still cited as successful but when white artists in any other genre flop, the public call it as it is. Nicki's flopping massively with her new tracks and yet Remy Ma seems to be one of the few who has the guts to point it out. Nicki's last true proper international hit (chart position and sales) was Starships, her albums no longer sell and she can't sell out a tour worldwide. Yet, she's still hailed as the queen of rap by the current generation. I guess she's the only successful rap female right now so she'll have to do.

Glad that someone else finally said it. I thought it would be in the first few comments.

A lot of people dislike her because she has extreme delusions of grandeur. I mean, she called herself 'king' on her debut album and had other songs about being at the top. That's what put me off her from the get-go and her personality has just never humbled. She seems to think she's much more successful than she actually is and that's a turn-off, even if the bragging world of rap.

And yeah, she looks good but remember that she's had a lot of surgery and not just on her body. Look back at old videos of her before she was famous and you'll see how different she looks now. It's nothing new, rap females do go through some kind of surgery at some point, sadly, but I hesitate to call people beautiful when we don't know what they would look like if they had been completely natural.

Actyally, I love her also because of her sassy attitude. She's fierce, I love it but I understand it may be annoying to other people.

Harry
18 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

No it is not relevant.

Trepadation
2 hours ago, Red said:

I don't get the Ellen reference

2 hours ago, takemetovenus said:

Me either :saladga: I understand she's doing a play on words with "I am the generous queen/I am DeGeneres queen" but I don't see how it ties in at all

The line before she says "I would've helped you out that pit you fell in/felon". By helping her out she would be generous therefore making her the generous queen ask ms.ellen

Trepadation
2 hours ago, nikola said:

this is so boring.......it like she releases same music video only with different clothes

:hor: My favorite gaga video is the one with the one that talks about a bad relationship with a man, has shooked christians, uses Christianity visuals, has legendary choreography, has guns, and is practically  a short film.

Trepadation
1 hour ago, JohnWayne23 said:

2 hours ago, KleinGa said:

is 2:34 an imitation of Remy Ma? 

That's not a remy look alike that's rah, the one that took remy to the doctors just to still look like nah

Archived