Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Fans meet Gaga at Whole Foods - says an EP is coming

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Kattys said:

Maybe because "new music" was a secret and once the song is out it's not a big deal? I don't believe it's just one random song...

Neither do I. I think thiss could be part of a new EP, even a whole new album. Its just I dont believe these fans and 'meeting Gaga' 

I need real reicepts:trollga:

End Racism Now

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland

As a Gaga stan I love when things like this happen, it just means the hype is tangible!

After you learn not to get your hopes up (thanks ARTPOP era), you learn than rumors like this mean that Gaga is in high demand! 

This gives me Venus vs GUY music video/single debating rumors, and hey those turned out to be both kinda true. 

I would loooove an EP but I'm also so happy with The Cure, I thought we wouldn't get new pop music until like 2018! So happy. 

StJames
3 hours ago, Harry said:

Oh please. Vid or I don't believe it. An EP is definitely not out of the question, but I highly doubt she would just randomly tell people while getting groceries rather than saving the surprise for an announcement

But isn't that the beauty of it? Even if it was true none of us would believe it either way until we have absolute proof. Gaga could easily have told them but as it's not come from her mouth it's taken as a rumour. so at this moment it has as much chance of being true as it does being false 

DIRTY PONY I CANT WAIT TO HOSE YOU DOWN

Laceface

Are they high? On a trip perhaps? Why are they typing like they're illiterate 5 year olds? :toofunny:

OMF G I JUST MET GAGZX AT STARBUCKSZZ SHE WS SO NICE AN TOLD US THATN THE FAME BALL WILL MAKE A RETURN LEG IN CHINA WOSKNSNWNSJSNSLSKSKSOKSOS

imnotyourbabe10
11 minutes ago, Laceface said:

Are they high? On a trip perhaps? Why are they typing like they're illiterate 5 year olds? :toofunny:

Came here to find a polite way to say this, too.  Grammar is a lost art in the age of instant communication via technology...like, I can't even (well, easily) read what those tweets are trying to spell out.  No wonder the US has folks like 45 et al. in our government :wtfga:

River

Can I have a translation please? :madge:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Werk

GUYS DON'T FORGET THAT BACK IN SEPTEMBER FANS WERE SHOWN THE TILE AND OVER OF JOANNE SO THIS ISN'T IMPOSSIBLE AS WELL!!!!!!!

EDIT: Some of y'all said she wouldn't have time to be at whole foods though so :laughga:

juicyjuicy
1 hour ago, Halle said:

OMF G I JUST MET GAGZX AT STARBUCKSZZ SHE WS SO NICE AN TOLD US THATN THE FAME BALL WILL MAKE A RETURN LEG IN CHINA WOSKNSNWNSJSNSLSKSKSOKSOS

dkm omg but

omfG I TOTALLY HEARD THE SME THING THIS  IS HAPPENING RIGHT AFTER ASIB

Xoxo Adriana

Anyone can say things like that though, she could've said "I need to take a sh*t" and knowing fans they would've translated it into "YASSS SH!T THAT NEW EP OUT OMGGG":toofunny:

sweetzombie

I'm amazed at how many fans have such little faith in the fact that she would just casually tell a fan what her plans are. She's not 'dumb' to do that, she's fully aware that we want the details and even more so aware that her label might not want her to make any official announcements. When she told me there would be a livestream for artRave I posted it on social media, nobody believed me and then a couple weeks later she announced it.

The release of The Cure already backs up what this guy is saying so find your chill until you can prove he's a liar 😏

Chromatica fan chat: https://t.me/joinchat/ObU0LRigtBKBmqxG5qVFoQ?fbclid=IwAR3hOUvyy93_W9ka9iDZBINEVVTRQp-Sd_PFLpwUJgef_SUW01jg3sHyukY

LadyLuca

Mh we already got fake twitter information posts... Now we just need some insiders! It will be like ARTPOP again guys! ma ma papapa perfect delusion. I will begin:

Im an insider. I randomly met gaga (shes my bff now) and she told me there is an EP comming. Its called joanne angle. Many artists including: Adelle,Red One and Madonna.

PS: can somebody Photoshop some pictures?and create fake snippets?

Spoiler

I dooooont beliveeeee it! Its all lies!

Archived