Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Fans meet Gaga at Whole Foods - says an EP is coming

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

domixwodix
48 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

If an EP is coming it's the ASIB soundtrack i guess

I think she will release the soundtrack in 2018 when the movie is out.

and I'm pretty sure "The Cure" is not a part of it

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT
1 hour ago, LG said:

this fanbase learns nothing :crossed: im NOT here for another twitter rumor era :crossed:

This. Although I'd love an EP, I really want an LP :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

GagaEffect

my cat actually who is friends with gaga just told me that gaga told her that an ep is coming and the title will be "delete it fat". A false source? I don't ****ing think so! 

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, monster78619 said:

Would she really say that tho :oprah: after working hard to keep anything under the radar, you really think she'd straight out tell fans in a shop that an EP zis coming :oprah:

I agree. She even said at Coachella that she has been trying so hard to keep 'The Cure' a secret, why would she all of a sudden admit to a new ep is comming?

End Racism Now

ZiggyZiggs
23 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

I agree. She even said at Coachella that she has been trying so hard to keep 'The Cure' a secret, why would she all of a sudden admit to a new ep is comming?

Cuz The Cure is already out and it's No.1 everywhere she's obviously very happy and just told the fans. 

The Cure IS NOT a stand alone single I think we've established that already. It's defo part of something and an EP is VERY realistic atm

xoxo Craig
8 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Cuz The Cure is already out and it's No.1 everywhere she's obviously very happy and just told the fans. 

The Cure IS NOT a stand alone single I think we've established that already. It's defo part of something and an EP is VERY realistic atm

I believe there will be a new EP, but I dont believe these fans... 

End Racism Now

ZiggyZiggs
Just now, Craig Barnes said:

I believe there will be a new EP, but I dont believe these fans... 

lol I get u :laughga:

Hexxx

They both are typing the same. Absolute trolls

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Ronnie

Why would Gaga just release a stand alone song that isn't connected to another body of work? Plus, it's doing very well so an EP is obvious

1 hour ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I will say this, I remember a while ago there was a video of Gaga saying to some fans that she would bring the BTWB back for a few shows in London at some point.

NO. There was video of Gaga with some fans, while some off-screen voice asked about this, and then (on camera) she said "yes". But not only was it not clear that she was responding to that question, it's not clear that it was even actually said by anyone present when the video was recorded.

I find the "BTWB revival" idea preposterous, so it's easy for me to see the fakeness in the video, but I don't think I'm being unfair.

Versace
3 hours ago, monster78619 said:

But if there really is an EP, you think she'd just tell some fans, who have yet to provide receipts, that an EP is coming? Rather than surprising them? 

Remember the time she signed something for a fan with ARTPOP :toofunny:

and we found out it was the title of her album months later or so I remember 

DeleteMyAccount

Whether this is true or not, this type of thread was going on right before her Coachella performance about her releasing new material or not.. And look what happened.

donutellha

LIES... I confirm this as an organic cucumber that Gaga bought when she meet the fans

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Kattys
1 hour ago, Craig Barnes said:

Maybe because "new music" was a secret and once the song is out it's not a big deal? I don't believe it's just one random song...

Archived