Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Fans meet Gaga at Whole Foods - says an EP is coming

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

CyanLights
1 hour ago, GagaUnderYou said:

She did show the Joanne album cover to fans before the official release 

It's not like her album was a secret at that point, it was going to have a cover 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dancesinthedark

She actually shops at Whole Foods often. Google it and you'll find a lot. I actually remember her saying that in an interview before and thought about hanging out there before one of her concerts.... and the person being sarcastic about seeing her at H&M... there's a photo here for you too:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4011060/They-deserve-real-shot-life-Lady-Gaga-laden-gifts-pays-surprise-visit-gay-lesbian-homeless-charity.html

EDIT: Actually search Twitter instead of Google. Way more photos of her at Whole Foods over the years lol.

RochestrMonstr

Lol sounds fake as can be. I'd be excited for it but not gonna get hyped. I'll wait until it's confirmed. 

Why are people acting like no artist has ever released a standalone single? Like there automatically *must* be an EP coming since she put a new song out.

She still has her entire Joanne tour plus a movie to do. 

MJHolland
29 minutes ago, RochestrMonstr said:

Lol sounds fake as can be. I'd be excited for it but not gonna get hyped. I'll wait until it's confirmed. 

Why are people acting like no artist has ever released a standalone single? Like there automatically *must* be an EP coming since she put a new song out.

She still has her entire Joanne tour plus a movie to do. 

It's just that Gaga has never released a standalone single I think 

She's performs unreleased songs all the time, but she never puts them on iTunes or Spotify and calls them "my new single".

Plus she was interviewed in 2017 saying she's been working on a few "big project" we don't know about yet

ThisGuyTony

Bitch we barely knew anything about her making and releasing new pop music. :ladyhaha:

Doubt she'd be spilling all those details to like 3 fans. 

BlingNotTheMusic
5 hours ago, Nick Gervasi said:

She did HEAVY promotion for The Fame Monster while she was on The Monster Ball Tour ... (Ellen, Oprah, Jonathan Ross, Ellen again, American Idol, The X-Factor, Grammys (2x), Telephone music video, Alejandro music video, The Today Show, and more ...) :)

And then she broke :(

Savage
59 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

And then she broke :(

True. Still, if she decides that she wants to promote during the tour, she can. 

ilikeladygaga
12 hours ago, ElectricHaus said:

Hmmmmmm did they get a picture with her? I don't really believe this.....

Also, they're overdoing the spelling mistakes

15 hours ago, lego said:

I feel like that's on purpose:oprah:

like when people pretend they're drunk online 

Yeah I see it on tumblr all the time and I'm like, bitch, this looks too intentional.

Archived