My new song 'Waterfalls'

takemetovenus

Featured Posts

Trepadation
3 minutes ago, Heterophobia said:

I'm listening to it for the third time now

BrasileirinhasaGretchen.gif

Are you gonna put it on Spotifiy? 

try listening to it more than 10 times as of now :lolly: trying to be in depth as much as I can :giveup: writing is so hard

takemetovenus
9 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

I was not expecting this level of slayage

kptbSzZ.gif

6 minutes ago, GrigioBoys said:

I love it, actually! Keep doing what you're doing!! :lolly: 

:giveup::giveup: thank you guys so much omg :giveup::giveup:

Trepadation

Water drops, living life like you don't want to anymore, and boys. Mason Callaway, musician & singer songwriter, explores these sounds on his latest single "waterfalls". Waterfalls' 8-bit sound gives it the energy needed to liven up the song's moody vocals and lyrics. Water drops can be heard through out the track to play on the aquatic aspect of the title. The opening verse expresses Callaway's struggle to maintain his lovers affection whether be it of hypnotizing or "getting a ride to your place". The "backwoods" singer later goes on to sing about regaining his life and doing things he loves. The chorus is simple and like any other modern electronic based song, it's mostly ad-libs to let the beat bang in your ears. Singing isn't Callaway's only talent, he raps on the third verse of waterfalls and reassures the listeners that if you bring beef he'll bring beef stew. Callaway's rap is a signature to his music in which he says "typical of the rap style that I do which is supposed to be obnoxious twink rap.". Waterfalls is a different direction from Callaway's usual upbeat sugary sounds but still suits well and fits within his discography.  

4.3/5

takemetovenus
1 minute ago, Trepadation said:

Water drops, living life like you don't want to anymore, and boys. Mason Callaway, musician & singer songwriter, explores these sounds on his latest single "waterfalls". Waterfalls' 8-bit sound gives it the energy needed to liven up the song's moody vocals and lyrics. Water drops can be heard through out the track to play on the aquatic aspect of the title. The opening verse expresses Callaway's struggle to maintain his lovers affection whether be it of hypnotizing or "getting a ride to your place". The "backwoods" singer later goes on to sing about regaining his life and doing this he loves. The chorus is simple and like any other modern electronic based song, it's mostly ad-libs to let the beat bang in your ears. Singing isn't Callaway's only talent, he raps on the third verse of waterfalls and reassures the listeners that if you bring beef he'll bring beef stew. Callaway's rap is a signature to his music in which he says "typical of the rap style that I do which is supposed to be obnoxious twink rap.". Waterfalls is a different direction from Callaway's usual upbeat sugary sounds but still suits well and fits within his discography.  

4.3/5

omg this made me so happy thank you so much sis :hug::giveup::wub:

Spoiler

Waiting for the day this becomes a reality and I get articles on billboard :firega:

Archived