WTF is MDNA

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malazam

Guys....you all need a ****.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Ray of Light

Good for her on being so in control of her body and any of the decisions she makes that surround it :applause: 

Emigrante
7 hours ago, Sycamore said:

Just laughing. Goodbye Oscar for A Star Is Born, Goodbye emotions.

She wasnt going to winoscar for her acting capabilities anyway. She's not so skilled yet experienced actress. If she's about to win an oscar it will be for soundtrack.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Chromatic

I have to ask; are these threads made just to share the pictures, and to update, or are the only made for people to bash her personal decisions and choices - I've said it so many times, but I really don't get, why people are bitchin' out so much about it. 

It must be sad, to worry more about what she puts in her face, gets done, etc. than rather talk about her music, performances and so on. 

Whispering
8 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I have to ask; are these threads made just to share the pictures, and to update, or are the only made for people to bash her personal decisions and choices - I've said it so many times, but I really don't get, why people are bitchin' out so much about it. 

It must be sad, to worry more about what she puts in her face, gets done, etc. than rather talk about her music, performances and so on. 

They are made so the same people can bitch about Gaga's personal choices with her body. I don't know why we can't have a pinned thread and let the same people make fun of Gaga and criticize her in one thread. We used to have these threads about her weight. Now, that she got thin enough to "pass" for these people, they've moved on to her face. 

Chromatic
4 minutes ago, Whispering said:

They are made so the same people can bitch about Gaga's personal choices with her body. I don't know why we can't have a pinned thread and let the same people make fun of Gaga and criticize her in one thread. We used to have these threads about her weight. Now, that she got thin enough to "pass" for these people, they've moved on to her face. 

It's so sad. Really, I don't know what else to say - and I don't really wanna get in to it, well knowing I'll have some pissed off people all up my ass, telling me this, that and ****, so I'm just gonna leave this thread.  

ChicaSkas

this is insane, i know exactly which hallway shes in.

Ive been going to that medical complex pretty much my whole life :deadbanana:

my doctor needs to confess , lol

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

GunninMan

Every time I get back on this site after taking a break from it I see a thread like this, with ppl commenting nasty **** about Gaga, and I wanna log out once again. I don't give a rats ass if you don't like that she used to get fillers. She has looked the same since this year began, so clearly she has laid off of them, but nooooooo, as soon as you see the word EPIONE, some of y'all flock to the thread like flies on ****. Never mind the countless other services Epione provides, if she's there she MUST be getting fillers. Does it truly make y'all feel better or good about yourself to drag Gaga for doing things she wants to do? Like does it effect you personally? It shouldn't matter at all what she does. And the constant jokes made at her expense have gotta stop. Y'all childish af for that.

6 hours ago, Sycamore said:

Then be a role model and stop quoting me.

Yay, you're back! finally someone with some common sense among all the easily butthurt people here.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Gagamel
7 hours ago, Sycamore said:

What do you mean? Kim is promoting Epione on Snapchat etc., LMAO. 

Well it's like others said, you can go to Epione for multiple reasons, so i don't care for Epione promotion. But someone like Kylie Jenner who publicly denied having any surgery done, except lip fillers, like cmon. All of them apparently just decided to gain fat in their boobs and butt, while keeping their stomachs extremely thin, which is literally impossible without surgery. You can't control where you gain fat like they want you to.

NewYorkCity

Well this adds more emotion to the next pics someone takes of her. We will all be waiting to see her face. Queen of creating hype.

Gagamel
5 hours ago, Zilla said:

Disliking and whatever is acceptable, but what's not acceptable is consistently bashing her face, especially at the expense of a joke or whatever and people telling her what to do with her body. Let's face it, she will continue to go to Epione. She will do whatever the hell she wants to her face or body or otherwise because she feels good when she does it. No amount of stans complaining will change that, and honestly the amount of things I've been seeing over the past few months really is crossing the line from constrictive criticism to something ugly.

on topic, I like her shirt. And her butt looks good in those pants lmao

Well i do agree with you that some of the joking has become distasteful, and i know that she'll keep doing whatever she wants since it's her choice. I just think that her fans are showing their disappointment through these jokes, to gain likes on here, but that's way off topic. :poot: I find most of the jokes the same as simply saying "I am really disappointed that she has to tarnish her natural beauty this way". I guess I'm just sad for her because nobody she cares about made her realize that she usually looks like she had a minor allergic reaction after she comes out of there. Maybe i would feel better if she made a statement somewhere about having to do these because of her insecurities, but that she does not encourage it or whatever.

and yes, her legs and butt are smoking hot these days :tony:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived