Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
funny

Have you tought about this ? Super Bowl related

Monsterious

Featured Posts

Monsterious

Katy perry's performanced was lipped and we all know that but the thing is :

when she lipped to her last song Firework she had her mic attached to her hand in case she loose it and can't """"'sing'"""" the song (she was flying around the stadium)

Meanwhile Gaga started her performanced in the middle of the air and had no security for her mic even tho she was going to sing live

A TRUE QUEEN LADIES AND GENTLE!

stir the pot
7 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

Katy perry's performanced was lipped and we all know that but the thing is :

when she lipped to her last song Firework she had her mic attached to her hand in case she loose it and can't """"'sing'"""" the song (she was flying around the stadium)

Meanwhile Gaga started her performanced in the middle of the air and had no security for her mic even tho she was going to sing live

A TRUE QUEEN LADIES AND GENTLE!

you didn't have to thread it but YESSS!

CZMpVJNWcAAE4lr.thumb.jpg.356df6e6029192

ARTPOPe

When she threw her mic from one hand to the other during Born This Way I felt incredibly anxious imagining what could have happened :toofunny:

But she nailed it :golfclap:

Stream The Love Invention

Monsterious
3 minutes ago, Algorithm said:

you didn't have to thread it but YESSS!

CZMpVJNWcAAE4lr.thumb.jpg.356df6e6029192

why not ? its funny

1 minute ago, ARTPOPe said:

When she threw her mic from one hand to the other during Born This Way I felt incredibly anxious imagining what could have happened :toofunny:

she did it also in million reasons my heart stopped for a sec 

Werk
17 minutes ago, ARTPOPe said:

May I ask what time? 

nullandvoid
19 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

she did it also in million reasons my heart stopped for a sec 

And she didn't even fall during this live performance our girl has come so far :reductive: :rockstar:

EDIT: tea gif is only in there bc it won't delete why am I allowed to technology

ARTPOPe
3 minutes ago, Werk said:

May I ask what time? 

3:42 Less of a throw, more a pass now that I see it again.

Stream The Love Invention

shane_c

This is a little off topic, but when Gaga said that Natalie came up with the idea of singing in the air... I think what she meant is that moment during Poker Face when Gaga was lifted off the platform and did that flip and then came back down.  Everybody thinks singing on the roof was Natalie's idea, but it wasn't. imo. I mean not everybody thinks that but a lot of people do, its what was reported.

TheFame Monster
4 minutes ago, RiHoGaga said:

And she didn't even fall during this live performance our girl has come so far :reductive: :rockstar:

EDIT: tea gif is only in there bc it won't delete why am I allowed to technology

She almost did during Telephone

3:47

shane_c

Did you notice she didn't stand up on the piano bench. It seems like she starts doing it, but then she doesnt. She must have figured that would really be bad if she did that and then fell during SB halftime in front of millions of people.

Monsterious
1 minute ago, shane_c said:

Did you notice she didn't stand up on the piano bench. It seems like she starts doing it, but then she doesnt. She must have figured that would really be bad if she did that and then fell during SB halftime in front of millions of people.

yes i noticed it also! lmaooo 

shane_c
1 minute ago, Monsterious said:

yes i noticed it also! lmaooo 

lol she did fall once doing that in a concert, and then someone asked Aretha Franklin to give her advice and she said "dont get up on the piano". lol

nullandvoid
11 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

She almost did during Telephone

3:47

WHAT I'M FLOORED

dancer-lady-gaga-fall-zoom-e6ad2f43-8d60

Almost made it the whole show almost 

tumblr_mj1i90VhG41rfduvxo1_500.gif

DAVID VOGUER

I remember my best friend mentioned this to me.

Like a pro!

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

Chinosky

Not sure on this, but I think she used one! In these photos taken during Poker Face, you can see she's wearing this bracelet/cuff thing that most possibly is a strap for the microphone. It's hard to see 'cause it literally looks like her fully beaded iridescent Versace (thanks LaMaisonGaga :sara:) bodysuit :whitney:

Then, during Born This Way, it's all gone :confused:

What's all this sorcery, Gagz?!?!?! Do you think it's just an accesory? Lol.

I can't find any photos showing the other side of her hand so again, I'm not totally sure :ohno:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Archived