💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Chainsmokers New album to Debut with 165k pure copies!

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

McMonster08
12 hours ago, OBEY said:

U get a CD when u buy tickets for their tour thats why xoxo

I think that's not counted for Billboard charts anymore I'm quite not sure tho I've read it somewhere before:huh:

but still, get those coins I guess:poot:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BloodyJudas

So this is what the pop music of today has come down to - mediocrity and no-talent whatsoever...

John Slayne

I legit thought they were gonna do at least 100k from streaming alone :lana: Gaga ha curse I guess

but the fact that so many people willingly bought their music is yet another proof that GP and the charts are trash 

Harry
4 hours ago, McMonster08 said:

I think that's not counted for Billboard charts anymore I'm quite not sure tho I've read it somewhere before:huh:

but still, get those coins I guess:poot:

It is, I'm sure Metallica got a huge boost as well. Gaga should've done it tbh :sis:

Damon

I tried to listen and enjoy the album but its terrible, it will be kinda better if they hired some real singer for all the songs. The only ones that i liked eere paris and something just like this

... and now i just sit in silence.

vulnicura
41 minutes ago, imcdv said:

I tried to listen and enjoy the album but its terrible, it will be kinda better if they hired some real singer for all the songs. The only ones that i liked eere paris and something just like this

gurl why would you even be trying to enjoy :sharon:

• 2 weeks later...
God Control

Are people serious with their hateful comments about this album? I mean if you don't like it, don't but it, but to shame people for their taste or spending their hard earned money on this, as if you have a say in what and how they should spend, are you kidding me? The album is fine. Something Just Like This is honestly better than most songs on charts these days, Paris is fine too. The rest of the album is so and so, but not worth all this hatred. It's just one album among millions of others. Music isn't gonna die or evolve because of one album.

Archived