Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Selena Was THAT Artist

Saint Hollywood

Featured Posts

juju

I knew in my heart that this couldn't have been about that Disney B-lister :diane: 

Selena - the one and only - is an icon, and will forever be missed.

❤ x ❤

Queen Selena, the only Selena that matters in the music industry. Grew up on her music "Como La Flor" is THAT song 

Puddin

Anything for Selena's!!! I love her so much. I recently watched the movie for the first time in about 5 years and I was bawling!!! It's so sad. That hospital scene breaks my heart!! 

Saint Hollywood
15 hours ago, Puddin said:

Anything for Selena's!!! I love her so much. I recently watched the movie for the first time in about 5 years and I was bawling!!! It's so sad. That hospital scene breaks my heart!! 

don't get me started :air:

• 1 year later...
CherryPi3

She was taken way to soon.

This past 31st of March marked 23 years since her murder. And what would have been her 47th bday is next week on April 16th :(

selena-quintanilla-a.jpg

Besides her music, she was really into fashion. She designed ALL of her outfits herself. Her bustiers, she would rhinestone and bead herself. She drew outfit sketches for her and her band and made them come to life. And she had her own boutiques/salons in Texas, where she would work when she could and had her own clothing line. She was such a business woman outside of her music career.

SelenaBoutique103.jpg

SelenaBoutique104.jpg

lets not forget about her DANCING. The girl could dance! She looked up to Michael and Janet Jackson, Madonna, and Paula Abdul. She was a natural born dancer and there are performances where she showcases her dancing abilities. Here’s some videos!

and to end this long reply to this thread over my favorite artist, here’s this medley of all her iconic hits. And you can see all her iconic outfits and dance moves and just see how much she slayed, and why she was called The Queen of Tex/Mex and Cumbia and why she is still being idolized 23 years after her death. Legends never die :firega:

On 4/7/2017 at 9:43 PM, Brie Candy said:

Queen!

1412919204813_wps_30_Picture_Shows_Lady_

The shirt she's wearing on the second pic is not the same one :green:

But yeah, Selena really was THAT bih. Her impact would have been insane if she was still alive. We probably wouldn't even be living in Trump's America.

Also, she's the only reason why JLo made it that big so fast, I dare you to clock me out of that.:firega:

Archived