opinion

Rihanna's Top 50 Songs (In My Opinion)

PeterPan

Featured Posts

Antonio
1 hour ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

a song by ex British boy band "The Wanted" lol

can we have real #50 :neyde:ย 

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
juju
Just now, Princess Stache said:

Fire Bomb is a really good and underrated song.

:tea:ย 

Rated R was next level

โค x โค

50. Lost In Paradise (Unapologetic)ย 

Bop on Unapologetic that you may have missed at first but then you realize it has a awesome instrumental. ย If that is your style of course.

ย 

Antonio

Bop on Unapologetic that you may have missed at first but then you realize it has a awesome instrumental. ย If that is your style of course.

ย 

it's an OK track. Now this is an underrated Unapologetic track that better make the cut

ย 

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

juju
2 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

ย 

a juju-approved bop :lolly:ย 

โค x โค

juju
Just now, Antonio said:

it's an OK track. Now this is an underrated Unapologetic track that better make the cut

ย 

:awkney:ย 

โค x โค

49. Cheers (Drink To That ย (Loud)

Anything talking about drinking has got me down. ย But seriously, this one is catchy, fun and yet one of the MANY many singles from Loud. ย Fave part is when the crowdย sings the song. That album was pretty much all singles. ย I'll drink to that!

ย 

Antonio
1 hour ago, jujubae said:

:awkney:ย 

problem? :awkney:ย 

Antonio

Anything talking about drinking has got me down. ย But seriously, this one is catchy, fun and yet one of the MANY many singles from Loud. ย Fave part is when the crowdย sings the song. That album was pretty much all singles. ย I'll drink to that!

ย 

BOP

Gia Gunn
Just now, KingOfTheClouds said:

ย 

I loathe it :lolly:ย 

juju
6 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

ย 

Definitely a song of its time :air:ย But I did have quite a few toss-ups to this song, so I'm happy with its placing :lolly:ย Great list so far.

โค x โค

48. You Da One (Talk That Talk)

The second single from Talk That Talk, which I find is hard to sing at karaokeย :giggle:. ย Nonetheless, this song is a r&b infused bop.ย 

ย 

Antonio

Did I ever mention I am not very comment orientedย :classy:

why does it take so long :awkney:ย 

Archived