đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Rihanna's Top 50 Songs (In My Opinion)

PeterPan

Featured Posts

Gia Gunn
Just now, jujubae said:

Private show is banned from any countdown of "Best Britney" like :toofunny: it's so bad.

I loathed Make Me and Private Show but now I really like Make Me :lolly: and I tried to get into Private Show but those vocals... I just.. :emma: 

My absolute fave is Liar, but besides PW the only other songs I kinda dislike are Hard To Forget Ya and Better :lolly: 

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jujubae said:

Private show is banned from any countdown of "Best Britney" like :toofunny: it's so bad.

I skip both tbh, Love Me Down is ALL I need (and If I'm Dancing, Man on the Moon, Slumber Party, and Just Like Me :lolly: )

I can get down with Love Me Down, If Im Dancing and Just Like Me

1 minute ago, Gia Gunn said:

I loathed Make Me and Private Show but now I really like Make Me :lolly: and I tried to get into Private Show but those vocals... I just.. :emma: 

My absolute fave is Liar, but besides PW the only other songs I kinda dislike are Hard To Forget Ya and Better :lolly: 

Why do people hate Private Show :gaysia:

4 minutes ago, jujubae said:

I skip both tbh, Love Me Down is ALL I need (and If I'm Dancing, Man on the Moon, Slumber Party, and Just Like Me :lolly: )

I would purposely make Private Show my #1 on my Brit Top 50 :awesome:

Fernster7
5 hours ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

6. Higher (Anti)

The fall back is that it's only exactly 2 mins.  Her vocals are so high that she is on the verge of cracking. The accompanying instrumental is beautiful and flows really well with this AMAZING track.

This song is so amazing. My God:giveup:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Fernster7
4 hours ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

I want to thank @Gia Gunn @Fernster7 @Antonio @jujubae for following along and their iconic meltdowns during this countdown.

Luv ya all :heart:

Love ya too. And slay at your taste, those Rihanna ballads are everything(Stay deserved more tho). I agree with a lot of your choices.:hug:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

On 4/4/2017 at 2:01 PM, jujubae said:

Like, QUEEN of having 2 flawless videos!

If I had heard this song before it would have made the Top 30 at least

1 hour ago, Wet Fire said:

You Da One 48?:giveup: I love that song

The margins for most songs in Top 50 are not that big

Red Velvet

I was happy when Take A Bow, Disturbia, S&M, Umbrella, CKB, Stay, Russian Roulette and Diamonds.p

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

littlepotter
9 hours ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

True.  Someone did Britney tho but she can always be done again! lol

Currently putting together all comments and preparing megarate cer for ITZ

The format of comments will be like @littlepotter 

What do you mean :stalkga:

chaeri pls

Archived