this tea :poot: 

My tastes are sophisticated and refined, whereas yours are....cute. :awkney: 

Spoiler

jk :poot: 

❤ x ❤

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5. Take A Bow (Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded)

Take A Bow is a R&B track with elements of pop. Lyrically, the song is powerful.  How bout a round of Applause for Rihanna? :golfclap:

3 minutes ago, jujubae said:

Umbrella is in there somewhere :awkney: 

Umbrella is already gone

juju
1 minute ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

Umbrella is already gone

wait where :awkney: 

And I was gonna mention Take a Bow, but totally forgot it :deadbanana: 

❤ x ❤

4. Complicated (Loud)

Complicated is a dance-pop, hip hop and trance song with hints of R&B. I love it because of the changes from fast to slow to high vocals. Songs that showcase Rihanna's vocal ability are always a plus.

Gia Gunn
Just now, KingOfTheClouds said:

4. Complicated (Loud)

Complicated is a dance-pop, hip hop and trance song with hints of R&B. I love it because of the changes from fast to slow to high vocals. Songs that showcase Rihanna's vocal ability are always a plus.

635920262099233409-415742330_kendall%20a

juju
1 minute ago, Gia Gunn said:

635920262099233409-415742330_kendall%20a

SCREAMING why is rih me as a pop star :toofunny: 

❤ x ❤

Gia Gunn
Just now, jujubae said:

SCREAMING why is rih me as a pop star :toofunny: 

The tweet is even funnier today because of the pepsi fiasco :deadbanana: 

3. Disturbia (Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded)

Disturbia is my favorite uptempo dance pop song (by Riri). Lyrically, the song is about the experiences of anguish, anxiety and confusion. Disturbia- Disturbia aah ah ah

Antonio
2 hours ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

16. Diamonds (Unapologetic)

Diamonds is a mid-tempo pop, electronic & r&b ballad with heavy synthesizers and electronic rhythms.  Yet again, another lead single that became #1.  

Love this song :giveup: 

2 hours ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

15. Stay (Unapologetic)

Yet another track that topped the charts, many would say it's one of Rihanna's Top 5, it is good but not Top 5 or 10. The song's lyrical content speaks of temptation and an inability to resist true love.

1) this song didn't top the hot 100, it was #3

2) ew way too high

1 hour ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

11. Only Girl (In The World) (Loud)

Another LOUD track to make top 20. It is a eurodance song that incorporates elements of rave n r&b. Lyrically, Rihanna demands physical attention from her lover.  

ew way too high, it's so generic

10. Kiss It Better (Anti)

KIB is a pop, snyth rock and R&B power ballad.  I like the song sonically, especially the beat during the chorus. It's a A+.

yaaaaas

8. Russian Roulette (Rated R)

RR is the first single from Rated R and peaked at #7 on the Hot 100. It is a pop & rnb ballad that contains dark, morbid, and tense atmospheric elements. Lyrically, the song is about a abusive relationship that ended abruptly. I find it to be one of the biggest stand outs on Rated R.  

deserved #2 :awkney: but it made the top 10 so I'm happy :lolly: 

5. Take A Bow (Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded)

Take A Bow is a R&B track with elements of pop. Lyrically, the song is powerful.  How bout a round of Applause for Rihanna? :golfclap:

nooooooo  why is this so high

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Anderson123
5 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

4. Complicated (Loud)

Complicated getting the praise it deserves. :golfclap:

I thought I was the only one who loved this song. Everyone that is obsessed with Loud were all crazy for S&M (can't stand it) and Only Girl but ignored the great songs that are Complicated and Skin.

2. Love On The Brain (Anti)

The best song Rihanna has recorded in years! Maybe, just maybe because it's still new so I love it.  But it was defiantly gonna top this list. LOTB is a doo-woop and soul ballad inspired by 1950's and 1960's music. Lyrically, the song has themes of swinging back and forth between the highs and lows of a toxic love. 

Antonio

@KingOfTheClouds where are you getting your facts from :air: Russian Roulette didn't peak at #7, it peaked at #9 :air: 

Antonio

2. Love On The Brain (Anti)

The best song Rihanna has recorded in years! Maybe, just maybe because it's still new so I love it.  But it was defiantly gonna top this list. LOTB is a doo-woop and soul ballad inspired by 1950's and 1960's music. Lyrically, the song has themes of swinging back and forth between the highs and lows of a toxic love. 

WHY IS THIS NOT #1 I AM RIOTING :grr:

lol jk I can be happy with #2 I guess

Archived