Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Mills

Featured Posts

MonsterOfficial

Actually, this is cool. Interesting that she has a passion for space. I wish humanity would invest more in exploring space or making space travel more practical, at least for tours like this. I got to commend Branson for having the guts to risk the Virgin Galactic endeavor. Hope it all goes well. Anyone seen Gravity?

OMG GRAVITY

:nooo: <--- literally me while watching the movie

This is also the reason why I want to go to space :nooo:

exorcise my mind

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm scared tbh, what if it goes wrong? Titanic 2.0 tbh :rip:

Hopefully Gaga won't go, but I think she wants to. If you're one of the first your name will forever be remembered.

This is cool for her because it's one of her dreams, but this would freak me out ALOT :laughga:

ive had dreams about being in a space shuttle, and it was really scary, why would you ever want to do such a thing? :laughga:

but then again, this could probably be the new normal thing, like airplanes are :laughga:

bionic

This is cool for her because it's one of her dreams, but this would freak me out ALOT :laughga:

ive had dreams about being in a space shuttle, and it was really scary, why would you ever want to do such a thing? :laughga:

but then again, this could probably be the new normal thing, like airplanes are :laughga:

ikr? like so much could go wrong

like you accidentally bring 1 M&M on the flight with you and its weight makes the shuttle TOO HEAVY AND IT PLUMMETS BACK DOWN TO EARTH

buy bionic

Actually, this is cool. Interesting that she has a passion for space. I wish humanity would invest more in exploring space or making space travel more practical, at least for tours like this. I got to commend Branson for having the guts to risk the Virgin Galactic endeavor. Hope it all goes well. Anyone seen Gravity?

Gravity instilled in me some of the most primal fear I've ever experienced from watching a film. Could you imagine tumbling in NEO, watching your oxygen levels die down, losing communications, and literally spinning endlessly for the rest of your existence? At least you'd be in space. What a way to go!

I wanna go to space :(

J e s s e

I would HATE to go to space...

Not because of the money, but space/Sci-Fi stuff FREAK ME OUT so much...

Jason x :ohno:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Vernier

Is she volunteering to let her forehead be used as a satelite to broadcast telephone signals? That Rihanna reign just won't let up :legend:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

J e s s e

Who is Jason?

Idgi...

Jason x is the latest friday the 13 th movie. :eww:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

• Mills locked this topic

Archived