💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay so DWT will go on till 15 november. I think she's gonna rest till 2014 and then come back with a single in january/february I think.

I'm willing to bet money that Rihanna will take the first couple of months of 2014 off, and then get back in the studio. Release the first single from her new album in September 2014, followed by the album in November.

in4 she wear a dress inspired by space and earth, takes an instagram pic with he view on earth behind her and say "b---h stole my look"

MonsterOfficial

she's shooting her secret verse on Venus :creepflop:

I want to go to space too! take me with you RiRi  :cry:

exorcise my mind

She ran out of ideas for any new songs ( hence why there's no new album this year) so she's spending all her money on a trip to space tbh :derpga:

She never had any ideas for new songs anyway since she has minimal to no involvement in the creation of her own music.

Actually, this is cool. Interesting that she has a passion for space. I wish humanity would invest more in exploring space or making space travel more practical, at least for tours like this. I got to commend Branson for having the guts to risk the Virgin Galactic endeavor. Hope it all goes well. Anyone seen Gravity?

Battle for your life, Babylon... 🖤

I would HATE to go to space...

Not because of the money, but space/Sci-Fi stuff FREAK ME OUT so much...

• Mills locked this topic

Archived