💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favorite AHS season?

ARTPOPheartstop

Featured Posts

ARTPOPheartstop

What's your favorite AHS season? And what do you think which one is the best?

Imo the best one is Asylum bc I couldn't stop wathcing it, but I didn't like the aliens thing .

But my favorite one, omg it's so hard to choose. Maybe Hotel, and I don't know why are Hotel and Freak show so underrated, they're probably better than Coven and Murder House.

I didn't watch Roanoke, I'll watch it on summer.

So let me hear your opinions 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
youandi

ASYLUM. 

Even with the aliens, it still feels like the most cohesive and consistent season to me. Everything lined up well in the end and the resolution was quite satisfying. 

Trepadation

tumblr_nw8u987lxA1rv6sroo1_540.gif

Of course Hotel (not really but really) It has gaga, metallic dic drill, goth music, the glove, golden globe, gaga's outfits, crossovers, evan peters being a dom, liz taylor and her son, gaga's satanic ritual in person turning liz taylor, gaga in 80s cher hair, nsfw scenes:gaycat:

Abramovic

Coven was for me the perfect season. 

The boarding school, Bitchcraft and the story of Delfine Lalaurie :diane:

everthing was so crazy ****in' cool

Gia Gunn
9 minutes ago, Stvrboy said:

Asylum was AHS's The Fame Monster. :nails:

And AHS hasn't realeased their BTW to surpass their TFM :gaycat: 

So I agree with most here, Asylum is the best season so far 

ashae

For me it's coven but a close second for me is actually freak show because it was the most actually horror based and was very well executed imo.

NintendoMONSTER

I enjoy them all, except for one... Freak Show. That has the taste of the char on a piece of burned meat :trollga: 

But honestly I really love Asylum and even Roanoke was incredible :giveup:

ARTPOPheartstop
6 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

And AHS hasn't realeased their BTW to surpass their TFM :gaycat: 

So I agree with most here, Asylum is the best season so far 

But maybe they released ARTPOP which is best but underrated :reductive:

gts14

Coven in the best season! 

It's the only season where I love every different storyline, and in other seasons there are storylines that I find extremely boring

i also love Asylum and Hotel

chrismugler

Asylum is the best season imo, because it has the most dark story-line from all seasons. Amazing acting performances, twisted minds + other things.

Spoiler

2. Freak Show: The season I enjoyed the most because of the singing and the memorable characters. 

3. Coven/ Murder House: Coven was very teen and I actually loved it, the only season I re-watched 3 times so far; Murder House was a great start from this amazing franchise.

4. Roanoke: A bit crazy and I'm still pressed with the fact that they removed the f*cking intro. I live for the AHS intros.

5. Hotel (sorry not sorry): This season was not great, Gaga was good but the season didn't deliver tbh. 

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Hades

Asylum is hands down the best. I actually liked Roanoke because it had many gore elements sonething it missed the last seasons. Freak Show had a messy plot and Hotel was unwatchable for me. Even Gaga didn't keep me interested enough to watch it because of its plot.

I also prefer Gaga's small role on Roanoke over the Countess but that's my unpopular opinion.

The Child
23 minutes ago, Abramovic said:

Coven was for me the perfect season. 

The boarding school, Bitchcraft and the story of Delfine Lalaurie 

everthing was so crazy ****in' cool

The ending was so disappointing though. It felt like we were in some old fairytale with they all happily lived ever after.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Letmelivemylife
7 minutes ago, ashae said:

For me it's coven but a close second for me is actually freak show because it was the most actually horror based and was very well executed imo.

"What on earth are you blabbering about?!?"

"That magic box lies!!!! It said that negro was the president of the United States!!!!"

"I know!! I voted for him twice. We've also had black Secretaries of State and Supreme Court justices"

"LIES!!!!!!!"

lol best scene ever haha

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived