💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Jennifer Lopez cancels "This Is Me... Live" tour

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
Posted (edited)

Jennifer Lopez has canceled her ‘This Is Me… Live‘ (previously known as This Is Me... Now: The Tour) summer tour to spend more time with her family and is “heartsick” over the decision, the singer announced to fans in her newsletter Friday. The news does not come as a total surprise, as the tour has been saddled with reports of poor ticket sales and many unsold seats on ticketing websites.

“I am completely heartsick and devastated about letting you down,” she wrote. “Please know that I wouldn’t do this if I didn’t feel that it was absolutely necessary.”
Various media reports said that the need for family time was necessary.

Sources close to Lopez insisted that the tour was not being canceled due to poor ticket sales, despite the reports and seating charts, and pointed to strong sales in such markets as Newark, Orlando, Miami, Chicago, Anaheim and Toronto. However, seating charts for multiple other dates showed very poor sales.
Screenshot-2024-05-31-at-11.54.49%E2%80%
Screenshot-2024-05-31-at-11.57.00%E2%80%
Screenshot-2024-05-31-at-11.53.02%E2%80%

Edited by Teletubby
i ❤️
  • LMAO 31
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 4
  • Sad 6

GAGASEXUAL

I don't know if it's funny or sad

• Like 16
  • Sad 1

BUtterfield 8

No other official explanation was provided, but we have a bit more insight. While there were rumblings of weak ticket sales earlier this month, sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ this was NOT a factor in the decision ... as the tour was even seeing an uptick in ticket sales in key cities.

SimonBaetens

Wait she cancels the whole tour now?? Did she give a reason?

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens

Nutella

This is Someone Else’s Problem… Now

• Like 2
  • LMAO 45

GAGASEXUAL

I found this:

The reason ... we're told, J Lo is "taking time off to be with her children, family and close friends." Jen herself also addressed the cancelation, hopping on her site OntheJLo to say, ... "I am completely heartsick and devastated about letting you down. Please know that I wouldn’t do this if I didn’t feel that it was absolutely necessary."

She adds, "I promise I will make it up to you and we will all be together again. I love you all so much. Until next time…"

• Thanks 1

BUtterfield 8

The reason ... we're told, J Lo is "taking time off to be with her children, family and close friends." Jen herself also addressed the cancelation, telling TMZ ... "I am completely heartsick and devastated about letting you down. Please know that I wouldn’t do this if I didn’t feel that it was absolutely necessary."

She adds, "I promise I will make it up to you and we will all be together again. I love you all so much. Until next time…"

No other official explanation was provided, but we have a bit more insight. While there were rumblings of weak ticket sales earlier this month, sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ this was NOT a factor in the decision ... as the tour was even seeing an uptick in ticket sales in key cities.

• Shook 1

RAMROD
1 minute ago, SimonBaetens said:

It's not selling, fam.

She had changes the tour name once before and cancels 5 dates or so.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Sad 2

Stef666

It's ok. Her time has passed

• LMAO 3
  • Sad 1

lilboyblue

Too bad. They should have made this a world tour instead. I think she easily would have sold well in LatAm, Asia, Australia.

• Like 2

Anderson123

JLo quietly cancels entire tour.

Jokes aside I hope she and her family are ok and it's just because of low ticket sales.

Agunimon
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

The demand is simply not there to see her live. 

Edited by Agunimon
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

palma

istg this past year of JLo's career needs to be a documentary film :franminervini:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • LMAO 5