đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

iTunes is over! U.S. Music Industry Sees Growth Thanks to Streaming

junolxf

Featured Posts

OBEY
2 minutes ago, ZarinStar said:

I understand the appeal of streaming, but I prefer downloading songs because I don't have unlimited data so I can't listen to streaming music when I'm out (commuting, shopping, etc) in places that don't have wi-fi. 

How does people stream a lot, I'm curious. Just by being in places with internet? Clearly I'm still clueless about this :deadbanana:

Well with apple music when you listen to the song the first time t stays "downloaded" even if u dont download it on our device in the cache memory so it doesnt use internet after the first time + lots of carriers now offer illimited data for streaming

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

But if Troy Carter still works at Spotify, then Gaga will never be a streaming force :-)

3 points in and ready for more

JustinTrudeau
4 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Well with apple music when you listen to the song the first time t stays "downloaded" even if u dont download it on our device in the cache memory so it doesnt use internet after the first time + lots of carriers now offer illimited data for streaming

Oh, most phone companies offer that as well in Canada. Maybe in the future I'll consider it cause I'm picky with music :emma:

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

lordmaler
29 minutes ago, Miel said:

But if Troy Carter still works at Spotify, then Gaga will never be a streaming force :-)

This is such a stupid excuse for Gaga releasing uneventful, bland and boring music.

Once when she will return to fun, good quality pop music she will be big again. And no, I am not thinking that she should follow these new trends because this new pop music is bad. 

Just Dance still sounds better and more futuristic than anything what is played on the radio.

NotGeigh
1 hour ago, lordmaler said:

This is such a stupid excuse for Gaga releasing uneventful, bland and boring music.

Once when she will return to fun, good quality pop music she will be big again. And no, I am not thinking that she should follow these new trends because this new pop music is bad. 

Just Dance still sounds better and more futuristic than anything what is played on the radio.

Tbh this. Joanne is great but she needs to bring back that music that had the perfect balance of "super amazing but can only be done by Gaga" 

re di tutto

Then release Dancin' In Circles as the 3rd single and make yourself relevant in streaming.

junolxf
1 hour ago, lordmaler said:

This was just... Ew. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

nikola

I really hate streaming.....it's the reason why **** music is so popular right now........

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

TimisaMonster

Welp...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

ThisGuyTony

I have mixed feelings. It's great we have more access to millions of songs and full albums, essentially for free or for the cost of one album.

But I think this means that we won't get any more "iconic" or generation defining artists, since I don't think many will be sticking around for long.

Because one hit wonder garbage will be #1. :madge: 

Gaga better step up her game.....

:awkney:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

vertigostick
8 hours ago, lordmaler said:

Once when she will return to fun, good quality pop music she will be big again.

Sis, do your homework: there was a fun album full of high energy bops called ARTPOP that was supposed to be the "sister of TFM" and look how it did: it was both a critical and commercial disappointment. Joanne has been better received and will outsell it eventually.

Gaga has to follow her guts, that's how she'll keep being successful.

Archived