Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

GAME OF THRONES: Season 7 OFFICIAL Trailer

littlepotter

Featured Posts

littlepotter
12 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

I watched everything but still, haha!

Oh! Then don't worry it has no spoilers for next season just some intense hype.

9 minutes ago, sethrb101 said:

Same. I've read the first two books and his chapters were always the hardest to get through for me. I started to like his character a lot more last season, though.

SAME SAME SAME! Never much liked Jon until recently.

9 minutes ago, SychosSoChic said:

As much as I hate to say it.

She's going to die in the season finale mark my words :emma:

Whether it's Dany and Jon Snow, White Walkers or Lady Olenna, Cersei just has too many enemies to survive at this point :smh:

I can already see how this will all end :smh: I just pray that Margaery is alive someway somehow :giveup: she was my fav character :giveup:

4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Yeah, it just the matters of when for Cersei death. Seems Jaime gonna confront her too in the beginning of season judging by his reaction on last season finale.

It will be tough but will be a miracle if Margaery survived the wildfire. 

I think Cersei dying would be extremely predictable and Meh at this point. I have a feeling her fate is going to be much much more interesting than just dying.

chaeri pls

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Oh! Then don't worry it has no spoilers for next season just some intense hype.

SAME SAME SAME! Never much liked Jon until recently.

I think Cersei dying would be extremely predictable and Meh at this point. I have a feeling her fate is going to be much much more interesting than just dying.

If she can defeat the prophecy reads to her, she might as well be defeating the dragons tbh :udidnt:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Fernster7
47 minutes ago, sethrb101 said:

Same. I've read the first two books and his chapters were always the hardest to get through for me. I started to like his character a lot more last season, though.

Me too, but I feel this season will be the final push in the right direction for his character. Hope they don't disappoint.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

littlepotter
Just now, LittleMichael said:

tumblr_m2358aixbn1rp2zn0o1_r1_250.gif

She won't die, so... :whitney:

This isn't bout thrones anymore :diane:

chaeri pls

littlepotter

Anyone else picture Cersei on the iron throne, dead and turned into a white walker? She won the game of thrones and she died.

chaeri pls

LittleMichael
Just now, littlepotter said:

This isn't bout thrones anymore :diane:

Well, you're right, she has already won the battle for the throne, but I think she won't die so soon... I actually don't want that someone will die, but it wouldn't be GoT :giveup:

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, LittleMichael said:

Well, you're right, she has already won the battle for the throne, but I think she won't die so soon... I actually don't want that someone will die, but it wouldn't be GoT :giveup:

There's no episode 9 this time so there is hope :diane:

chaeri pls

nattuggla

While I was a little bit disappointed by Season 5 every doubt was wiped away with Season 6! That season was absolute fire with memorable, amazing scenes. Can't wait for Season 7! :excited2:

LittleMichael
Just now, littlepotter said:

There's no episode 9 this time so there is hope :diane:

We had only a certainty and we don't have it anymore :duck:

Archived