Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My friends guessing Gaga's age...

Moebius

Featured Posts

CakeLikeLG
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

Because she still behaves and portrays herself as a teenager. :air:

Same with Taylor Swift. Most people think she is 19 because of her image :awkney: 

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Letmelivemylife
42 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

It's just that they can't believe that such a young woman invented The Gays™ :lolly: 

Lol exactly. My bio mom thinks that gaga is in her 40s. It's like "how?!?". Then again she doesn't "get" gaga. My bio mom is staying with me for a week so I started introducing her to some gaga stuff. I was explaining the whole point of the btw video and she just looked at me like "huh?!?". It's like never mind just watch the video lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

crushedlemonice

I remember when she first came out and she was still 23, so many people thought she was 35

Edonis

Gaga's always looked older than she actually is. During The Fame I thought she was older than early 20's so I could believe people think she's in her late 30's. But 40's or 50's? Girl...

kihlophix

gaga looks older.... WHAT!? I must look ancient then, ugh! She looks her age, not older at all!

The Fame Joanne

Did you show them a pic? Maybe they just don't know what she looks like 

shane_c

I dont think its because she looks old, I think its because she's so famous that people think she's been around forever.

Emigrante
1 hour ago, Moebius said:

So today was Gaga's birthday and one of my friends' birthday too :kara: And idk how it came up but I asked people to guess Gaga's age.

It went BAD :smh: 

Most of them said she's old, probably early or late 40s :O 

giphy.gif

But then came the cherry on top : I asked my professor, who's really "hip" and knows about pop culture more than any other professor (he's young, they're in their 50s or 60s :giggle: )

"Hmm... I don't know. She's pretty old I believe, maybe late 40s or early 50s?"

giphy.gif

But then one of my friends guessed "Maybe 28-29? She's so beautiful."

That just cleansed my soul and made me hug her :giveup: pure, innocent, and a common sense :nails: 

giphy.gif

so yeah, my friends suck basically :ladyhaha: 

it's not uncommon for people to think she's in her 40s. I mean, look at her during fame monster/born this way era. she really ages herself very succesfull.

she always looked older tho, in the fame era I couldn't believe that she's 22. Much more 26+. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Emigrante
52 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Because she still behaves and portrays herself as a teenager. :air:

and Gaga, on the other hand, portrays herself as older, hence fillers and stuff. 

The Child
1 hour ago, Emigrante said:

and Gaga, on the other hand, portrays herself as older, hence fillers and stuff. 

Gaga looking older > Katy

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Emigrante
6 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Gaga looking older > Katy

I didn't say otherwise. If you know my posts I'm an ultimate defender of Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta. 

Harry

I know that a lot of people think she looks older than she is but I honestly don't get it :emma: I think she looks her age, honestly... Sure in some looks she might seem a little older, but idk... I guess I just don't see it

Archived