other

Kesha | Animal + Cannibal [Megarate Submission]

juju

Featured Posts

22 hours ago, jujubae said:

Mess :air: 

Should I post another K$ Outtake today or wait for tomorrow :lolly: 
The remaining line-up is so good even if everyone's paying them dust :lolly: 

Imma be honest I didnt listen to ur outtakes yet but I listened to a bunch of Kesha demos on youtube a few days ago, i think one or two of the songs u posted were in it

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
juju
Just now, KingOfTheClouds said:

Imma be honest I didnt listen to ur outtakes yet but I listened to a bunch of Kesha demos on youtube a few days ago, i think one or two of the songs u posted were in it

:neyde: 

I've literally been updating the OP with them to have em all in one place :madge: Couldn't get any easier than that. 

❤ x ❤

Gia Gunn
2 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

I think I never gave overall more points than in any other megarate :air:

Only three songs were 5 or under :lana:
inb4 I get burned for those :lana:

There's one song in Animal which I hate but I'm still debating a score between a 5 and a 6 :poot: Can't think of 3 tbh, so you'll get burned :lolly: 

3 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

I think I never gave overall more points than in any other megarate :air:

Only three songs were 5 or under :lana:
inb4 I get burned for those :lana:

Nothing was under a 6.5 I believe lol

juju
1 minute ago, Gia Gunn said:

There's one song in Animal which I hate but I'm still debating a score between a 5 and a 6 :poot: Can't think of 3 tbh, so you'll get burned :lolly: 

I don't even like Animal that much :poot: other than the singles and Boots N Boys, Backstabber, and the bonus tracks, it is not my cup :lolly: But I haven't heard it in 4 years so it may change when I give it another listen.

❤ x ❤

kvnrp

I am ready for a messy ceremony :lolly:

Is it Stephen :oprah:

Gia Gunn
2 minutes ago, jujubae said:

I don't even like Animal that much :poot: other than the singles and Boots N Boys, Backstabber, and the bonus tracks, it is not my cup :lolly: But I haven't heard it in 4 years so it may change when I give it another listen.

What about Dancing With Tears In My Eyes sis :poot: And I remember that you didn't like the title track but I loved it :madge: Will you be the one to get dragged on the ceremony? What a reverse hostian dragging expedition :poot: 

2 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

I am ready for a messy ceremony :lolly:

Same, always ready for a quick (and sometimes not so quick) meltdown :lolly: 

2 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

Is it Stephen :oprah:

Maaaaaaaybe :poot: 

kvnrp
2 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

What about Dancing With Tears In My Eyes sis :poot: And I remember that you didn't like the title track but I loved it :madge: Will you be the one to get dragged on the ceremony? What a reverse hostian dragging expedition :poot: 

The song is nice but the first few seconds still bug me to this day :madge:

wyd Luke :madge:

juju

@Gia Gunn I imagine my "remarks" section is gonna get ugly :toofunny: I'm ready to drag my not-so-faves. Only a few days left for submissions tbh, I may close them early - like this friday :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

Gia Gunn
1 minute ago, kvnrp said:

The song is nice but the first few seconds still bug me to this day :madge:

wyd Luke :madge:

I really like the first few seconds :madge:

wyd you :madge: 

@Gia Gunn I imagine my "remarks" section is gonna get ugly :toofunny: I'm ready to drag my not-so-faves. Only a few days left for submissions tbh, I may close them early - like this friday :lolly: 

that  would be fun!  Im ready for a ceremony filled weekend!

Gia Gunn

Me being one of the iconic last submitters? But specifically, me being iconic? What else is new? :lolly: 

kvnrp

I really like the first few seconds :madge:

wyd you :madge: 

That cassette rewind sound, whatever that is, doesn't fit at all imo :saladga:

Gia Gunn
Just now, kvnrp said:

That cassette rewind sound, whatever that is, doesn't fit at all imo :saladga:

I don't know what it is either :air: And yes it doesn't fit but I still like it, idk why :lolly: 

Archived