Morphine Prince 110,034 Posted March 25, 2017 Share Posted March 25, 2017 OMG I think having your licence plate custom made is tacky either way. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JustAnotherDay 8,402 Posted March 25, 2017 Share Posted March 25, 2017 2 minutes ago, sillynate said: Because of ONE complaint? cute. Lemme just go start screaming curse words at children because if they don't let me then I'm being oppressed, right? was NickARTPOP Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
sillynate 6,170 Posted March 25, 2017 Share Posted March 25, 2017 2 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said: cute. Lemme just go start screaming curse words at children because if they don't let me then I'm being oppressed, right? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
lego 44,165 Posted March 25, 2017 Share Posted March 25, 2017 18 minutes ago, sillynate said: So white people not being able to say the N word is actual oppression against white people? Y'all thought that tweet was smart. OT big deal get a normal license plate, mate. FreePalestine Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ItsTommyBitch 12,640 Posted March 25, 2017 Share Posted March 25, 2017 16 minutes ago, sillynate said: That's honestly the cringiest thing I've seen in a long time 私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
sillynate 6,170 Posted March 25, 2017 Share Posted March 25, 2017 4 minutes ago, lego said: 2 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said: People just have different views on things but pretty much everyday I ask myself why I'm on this heavily left wing opinionated site. Music brings people together I guess Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JustAnotherDay 8,402 Posted March 25, 2017 Share Posted March 25, 2017 17 minutes ago, sillynate said: When you know I'm right so you just pretend like I'm delusional was NickARTPOP Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ItsTommyBitch 12,640 Posted March 25, 2017 Share Posted March 25, 2017 1 minute ago, sillynate said: People just have different views on things but pretty much everyday I ask myself why I'm on this heavily left wing opinionated site. Music brings people together I guess That's a bit of an oversimplification of things I think. History and Reality are not as subjective as opinions. Oppression is something that has been documented and studied (and continues to be) for a long time and it is not some individuals being told by others that being insensitive to other people is wrong. For one, its not even true. You can say whatever you want in this country. So can everyone else though 私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Whispering 18,865 Posted March 26, 2017 Share Posted March 26, 2017 17 hours ago, sillynate said: People just have different views on things but pretty much everyday I ask myself why I'm on this heavily left wing opinionated site. Music brings people together I guess I mean, you are on a Gaga fanforum. Look to Gaga to know what type of stans should would attrack. If you want a forum with mostly conservatives, you need to look at....maybe country? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,177 Posted March 26, 2017 Share Posted March 26, 2017 That is stupid, some last names are just like that. What about Raper families? Or the Chickensheets? Or the Cobbledick? Or Stroker? Or Cox? Or Kuntz? Or Molesti? Or Ubersechs? Or Sharts? Or Shytles? And many more that decided to put their lat name too on the plate?? I kid you not these are actual last names, look it up (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,216 Posted March 26, 2017 Share Posted March 26, 2017 You see it as "only a license plate" but this license plate is part of his life, it's has something that defines him as a person, it's his identity, and very personal. you delete this, you delete him. our last name is more than a name, it's history, it's family, it's part of who you are and you were born with it and you can't be forced to change it unless you want to change it. So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
honza 2,194 Posted March 26, 2017 Share Posted March 26, 2017 18 hours ago, sillynate said: Gotta love Blaire White Come along with me and the butterflies and bees Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Diamond Heart 4,400 Posted March 26, 2017 Share Posted March 26, 2017 I mean i get why people would look at this and feel uncomfortable because it does seem a bit creepy/sleazy...'GRABHER' i mean who wouldnt think that lol? But if its his last name I think he should be able to keep it, like its his name. I dont think he meant to offend people with his last name. Also personalized licences are kinda lame anyway imo. "GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fish 6,259 Posted March 26, 2017 Share Posted March 26, 2017 19 hours ago, Radio Ga Ga said: That's rediculous PC culture should only be implemented into our social standards and expectations. I don't know about Canada, but if it were in the US, it's definitely unconstitutional to limit people's freedom of speech like this The laws of Canada protect freedom of speech in a balanced and good manner. This is just one random case and you shouldn't be judging the whole country on this, although it does raise broader questions. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.