Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bedtime Stories: Results (Human Nature: WINNER)

peto flex

Which album would you like for the next megarate?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which album would you like for the next megarate?

• Britney Spears - Femme Fatale
    • Rihanna - Loud

Featured Posts

John Slayne
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

but we are not comparing albums over here lol, we are rating the album and if you don't find the album interesting you find it boring and you don't like it either then why bother and rate it?

is it a problem that someone is expressing an opinion you don't agree with? :emma: I'm a Madonna fan so ofc I wanted to participate even tho my average was 6.8 because I think this is one of her weaker albums 

I don't see a problem with that :neyde:

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio
Just now, Dr Evil said:

This is going to slow. :emma: Is Peto still here?

ikr Peto whats happening

default_2qbr58m_th.gifdefault_2qbr58m_th.gifdefault_2qbr58m_th.gif

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Antonio

i usually give a 5-6 min gap between songs

default_2qbr58m_th.gif

hasnt it been 15 minutes

default_2qbr58m_th.gif

monsterdino
Just now, John Slayne said:

is it a problem that someone is expressing an opinion you don't agree with? :emma: I'm a Madonna fan so ofc I wanted to participate even tho my average was 6.8 because I think this is one of her weaker albums 

I don't see a problem with that :neyde:

so ok what should I do when theres a megarate for an album that I don't like rate it and give all the songs 0-5? lol

That J
2 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

isn't all of Confessions amazing tho?

Get Together can drown with anything that isn't Demo 3 of Wash All Over Me. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

peto flex

#10 - I'd Rather Be Your Lover

madonna-q-magazine-1994-2.jpeg

Score - 7,208333

Highest Rate: 10 @shoful@RAMROD

Lowest Rate: 4 @androiduser

Comments:

not my favorite, but funky anyway - @hausoffame

It's not bad, just not a highlight. What I appreciate and love this album so much for is the cohesiveness of it, every track here sticks to the theme, production and the whole sonic vibe is similar throughout the record, but every track still manages to shine in it's own way and be different from the rest. What I'm not getting from I'd Rather Be Your Lover is the uniqueness. It fits the album perfectly, similar production, vocals, instrumentation, but the key element that makes the other songs more interesting is missing here. Still a gem though - @Antonio

The little looped chromatic melody that takes over this song might seem annoying and too simple at a first listen but it quickly becomes the most addictive thing about this song, making it stick to your mind and the super catchy song it is. The lyrics explore a Madonna that we’re already used to. Sensual and provocative. It’s not anything really new and inovative for Madge’s catalogue, but still a damn good song to dance in circles to :hor: - @Johny Wayne

The lyrics in this song are quiet genius and funny. Saying she'll do anything to be around this person. I also enjoy the use of Justify My Love lyrics to create a new a powerful song.  - @shoful

This one takes me back to her debut era but with a more mature point of view. It's not one of my favourites to be quite honest but it's quite groovy. - @Dr Evil

A fun, bouncy song, with a demo featured Madonna's alleged beau at the time - the late Tupac - IRBYL is as catchy as they come, full of hooks, and bridges Erotica with Bedtime Stories seamlessly. I enjoy it, but it isn't one of the most memorable of the album. It serves as a reasonable filler for the album's highlights. - @jujubae

While I would kill to hear the version with 2PAC, IRBYL is just fine the way it is. A slick cool little gem with some dirty vocals by M herself, I keep this one on all my playlists.   Are you surprised?  - @MonsterJames333

A touch of the “old Madonna” in na album where she started to prove she was more than just your average pop singer when it comes to quality of compositions and instrumental. It’s a fun song. Good for a sing along. - @Sassy McSass

💎💎

monsterdino
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

default_2qbr58m_th.gif

hasnt it been 15 minutes

default_2qbr58m_th.gif

there are 153 replies and we still havent moved to the 2nd song

@Peto what's going on?

Edit: nvm

peto flex
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

default_2qbr58m_th.gif

hasnt it been 15 minutes

default_2qbr58m_th.gif

tagging not working :neyde: it's so annoying

💎💎

That J

Personally, IRBYL is better than that BUT oh well.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Antonio
Just now, Peto said:

#10 - I'd Rather Be Your Lover

madonna-q-magazine-1994-2.jpeg

Score - 7,208333

Highest Rate: 10 @shoful@RAMROD

Lowest Rate: 4 @androiduser

Comments:

not my favorite, but funky anyway - @hausoffame

It's not bad, just not a highlight. What I appreciate and love this album so much for is the cohesiveness of it, every track here sticks to the theme, production and the whole sonic vibe is similar throughout the record, but every track still manages to shine in it's own way and be different from the rest. What I'm not getting from I'd Rather Be Your Lover is the uniqueness. It fits the album perfectly, similar production, vocals, instrumentation, but the key element that makes the other songs more interesting is missing here. Still a gem though - @Antonio

The little looped chromatic melody that takes over this song might seem annoying and too simple at a first listen but it quickly becomes the most addictive thing about this song, making it stick to your mind and the super catchy song it is. The lyrics explore a Madonna that we’re already used to. Sensual and provocative. It’s not anything really new and inovative for Madge’s catalogue, but still a damn good song to dance in circles to :hor: - @Johny Wayne

The lyrics in this song are quiet genius and funny. Saying she'll do anything to be around this person. I also enjoy the use of Justify My Love lyrics to create a new a powerful song.  - @shoful

This one takes me back to her debut era but with a more mature point of view. It's not one of my favourites to be quite honest but it's quite groovy. - @Dr Evil

A fun, bouncy song, with a demo featured Madonna's alleged beau at the time - the late Tupac - IRBYL is as catchy as they come, full of hooks, and bridges Erotica with Bedtime Stories seamlessly. I enjoy it, but it isn't one of the most memorable of the album. It serves as a reasonable filler for the album's highlights. - @jujubae

While I would kill to hear the version with 2PAC, IRBYL is just fine the way it is. A slick cool little gem with some dirty vocals by M herself, I keep this one on all my playlists.   Are you surprised?  - @MonsterJames333

A touch of the “old Madonna” in na album where she started to prove she was more than just your average pop singer when it comes to quality of compositions and instrumental. It’s a fun song. Good for a sing along. - @Sassy McSass

great, my lowest score is out. Now Love Tried To Welcome Me shall leave and I'll be left with all my 10s and an additional 11 :gaycat: 

Archived