Your Gaga Dream That Will Never Come True

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Gloria
20 minutes ago, chan said:

she's a regular gurrrlll, she doesnt do controversial things no more..... mess at the way u mentioned JWT as joanne's testicles :air: 

Did I lie that SD is amazing, tho?

IsT53L.gif

Belivet

Meet her and marry her.

(I think I'm part of the minority that actually has a crush on her. :giggle:)

TheKillerQueen

My #1 dream is to meet Mother Monster. I know how that will never happen though as I am WAY to poor to afford meet n greet. :giveup: And I live in a small town in Texas so I can't just meet her out in the streets. :( 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Lady Palutena

She performs as Elphaba in the Broadway musical Wicked and even records an album with the cast, I'd die, well, I'd probably squeal and then die.

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Not The Real Gaga
1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

I want her to be on top of the world again. 

'Cause, she isn't right now? :poot:

ApplauseftAdele

My dream is to have the Do What U Want video be released and save the ARTPOP era... the more I Think about it the more mad I get... the only thing that makes up for it is Britney's Make Me scrapped video vs the released one :diane: also, The Edge of Glory deserved so much more...

I hate to say this but I would love if Gaga just slayed the charts again. I dont care about seeing her live or meeting her, it would be pretty cool but honestly im a bigger fan of her music, talent and artistry than her kindness and meaning to her fans, and I just want the whole world to be SLAYED by Gaga's talent and artistry again. My dream kinda came true with the Superbowl but I want it to be about the music too, with unstoppable #1's and everyone talking about her for more than just 1 performance.

ApplauseftAdele
56 minutes ago, Unites said:

'Cause, she isn't right now? :poot:

lets be real, she was pretty on top during Superbowl week but she quickly got overshadowed again by Ed Sheeran and other flop releases . Definitely not as on-top as before when she made headlines every week and you heard her on the radio at least ONCE a day.

DrKindnessKunt1999

I want to meet her and have a real conversation, hang out with her for a day. I imagine her and walking around NYC, talking all day long, getting food etc;

Also I would want:

-Her releasing a video for every song on ARTPOP. (And have less restrictions with the making of ARTPOP, and ACT II)

-Her making a 70's inspired disco/funk/soul/pop-rock album with a touch of synthwave and electrónica with jazzy vocals and futuristic visuals like her Intel commercials with a touch of vintage

-Her expirementing with Dreampop, Trip Hop, Acid Jazz, Electro Wave, Electro Funk, Art Pop, basically the "weirder" genres

- Her collaborating with M83, Bjork, and Arca (For different projects)

-Her making a 90's house album

-Her Madonna, Britney, and (her studio version of a) Cher collaboration 

-A Jazz album full of original songs 

-An album full of unreleased songs that she wanted to let go of, and give to the fans. 

loathereality

I personally dream getting a gaga tattoo, a single and perfect one perhaps a scene from marry the night video.

Also I want her to slay the charts again, as well.

Ferrer Zorola

Lady Gaga using a butter knife to remove my feet dirt so she can spread it on my nose. 

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived