Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Kylie Minogue's 50 Best Songs: RESULTS + PLAYLIST

YeehawKylie

Featured Posts

Gia Gunn
Just now, Antonio said:

I'm yet to listen to a lot of albums

Impossible Princess will snatch your weave once you let the light in (it's not the easiest thing to do :green:)

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie
Just now, monsterdino said:

I have only listened Impossible Princess and Fever...I also love Confide In Me, Chocolate and I Was Gonna Cancel. Do u have any suggestions on wich albums should I listen to next

Gosh, I would probably start with Aphrodite, then X, then Kiss Me Once, then Light Years. Body Language and Kylie Minogue are probably her best albums, but they're a little different stylistically (if you know pop Kylie). So save those for last maybe? All her stuff is great though, you really can't go wrong!

monsterdino
Just now, IndieKylie said:

Gosh, I would probably start with Aphrodite, then X, then Kiss Me Once, then Light Years. Body Language and Kylie Minogue are probably her best albums, but they're a little different stylistically (if you know pop Kylie). So save those for last maybe? All her stuff is great though, you really can't go wrong!

what about her older albums?

YeehawKylie
2 minutes ago, Antonio said:

I'm yet to listen to a lot of albums, I've only listened to Light Years, Fever, X and Aphrodite and Body Language

Broaden your Kylie knowledge! Listen to some Kiss Me Once, Impossible Princess, and Kylie Minogue! They're essentials. 

YeehawKylie
Just now, monsterdino said:

what about her older albums?

Let's Get To It, then Rhythm of Love. The first two, well, just listen to the singles. :hug:

monsterdino
7 minutes ago, Antonio said:

:gaycat:

I'm yet to listen to a lot of albums, I've only listened to Light Years, Fever, X and Aphrodite and Body Language

pressedt that u havent heared Impossible Princess

monsterdino
5 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

Let's Get To It, then Rhythm of Love. The first two, well, just listen to the singles. :hug:

ohh i forgot to tell u that I also LOVE Spinning Around :hug:

juju
6 hours ago, IndieKylie said:

While Beyonce, among others, offered feminist anthems that delve no deeper than ‘Who run the world? Girls,’....

Not this subtle shade at Qeeen Bey!?!?

beyonce-heaven-video.jpg

❤ x ❤

juju
5 hours ago, IndieKylie said:

34. Wait (from Sleepwalker)

Released along with the iconic short-film Sleepwalker, which accompanied her Kiss Me Once Tour as interlude visuals, Wait again shows us what an incredible pairing Kylie and Garibay are. Sleepwalker is arguably one of Kylie’s most creative projects, presenting stunning visuals and strong lyrical content. Wait is the best song of the quartet, ‘Burn high and bright, higher and higher you go…don’t go away’ Kylie sings as she transitions into the dreamy, light chorus over steady drum beats before declaring ‘we wait, we’re waiting’. This song is one most may not know, and if you don’t, that is something you should remedy right away. Short film is below, Wait starts at 2:55.

Previous: #35 Where Is The Feeling

Only #34?? :grr: 

Spoiler

jk, I'm just happy to see this on the list... it's always paid such dust :madge: 

❤ x ❤

Antonio
9 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

pressedt that u havent heared Impossible Princess

pressed you havent heard Light Years and Body Language

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

YeehawKylie
2 minutes ago, jujubae said:

Only #34?? :grr: 

Hide contents

jk, I'm just happy to see this on the list... it's always paid such dust  

Like I said, most of 35 onward is me splitting hairs. :emma:

juju
2 hours ago, IndieKylie said:

The music video and single cover also heavily influenced The Fame, and if you don’t agree with me on that, well…

tumblr_nf1qvzyhBW1qa7fv2o1_500.gif

THIS TEA. THIS TEA RIGHT HERE :whitney: 

❤ x ❤

juju
18 minutes ago, Antonio said:

pressed you havent heard Light Years and Body Language

Coming from the sis who hated on Aphrodite :green: judging you tbh

❤ x ❤

Antonio
Just now, jujubae said:

Coming from the sis who hated on Aphrodite :green: judging you tbh

Well I actually listened to it again today and I hate it less now, also X, my hate toward them is slowly fading but I'm yet to find a standout track on either (X has Speakerphone but, I need a few more listens before I form an opinion)

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

juju
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

Well I actually listened to it again today and I hate it less now, also X, my hate toward them is slowly fading but I'm yet to find a standout track on either (X has Speakerphone but, I need a few more listens before I form an opinion)

Speakerphone?!? That is like. One of the worst :air: 

Especially with better gems like The One, Stars, Like a Drug, No More Rain, Wow, etc...

❤ x ❤

Archived