Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Kylie Minogue's 50 Best Songs: RESULTS + PLAYLIST

YeehawKylie

Featured Posts

YeehawKylie
4 hours ago, XtiNe said:

Personal highlights of each

Light Years: Spinning Around, On A Night Like This, Disco Down, Your Disco Needs You, Butterfly, Under The Influence of Love, I'm So High, Light Years

Impossible Princess: Cowboy Style, Some Kind Of Bliss, Did It Again, I Don't Need Anyone, Dreams

Fever: More More More, Love At First Sight, CGUOOMH, Fever, Give IT 2 Me, Come Into MY World, In Your Eyes, Love Affair, Burning Up

Aphrodite: All The Lovers, Get Outta My Way, Closer, Illusion, Cupid Boy

X:  2 Hearts, Like A Drug, In My Arms, Speakerphone, Sensitized, The One, Wow, Nu-di-ty

Body Language: Slow, Still Standing, Sweet Music, Red Blooded Woman, Cruise Control

@jujubae @IndieKylie Any similar tastes?

I pretty much agree, but on Body Language I'd add Chocolate, Loving Days, I Feel 4 U, Obsession, and After Dark...

...sorry, I really love Body Language:laughga:

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Turuncan

Gosh, sorry for that spoiler thing. I was just trying to sort out the emojis and other stuff, then clicked on spoiler and could not get rid of it!! So weird.

Anyway, dear IndieKylie,

I would like to congratulate you on your great effort. As much as I love Gaga, I am a much huger Kylie fan and collector, and registered just to write on your post!! Standing o to you!! 

I don't know if I missed, but I couldn't see 'Loving Days' on your list; and it breaks my heart to see my favorite Kylie ballad (along with 'Put Yourself in My Place') going unnoticed once again. 

Turuncan

And I would also like to share my personal faves off each album:

* "Kylie":

1. Got to Be Certain   2. Turn It into Love   3. I Should Be So Lucky 

* "Enjoy Yourself":

1. Nothing to Lose   2. Hand on Your Heart   3. I'm over Dreaming (over You)

* "Rhythm of Love":

1. What Do I Have to Do?   2. Better the Devil You Know   3. Shocked

* "Let's Get to It":

1. Finer Feelings   2. If You Were with Me Now   3. Right Here, Right Now   (bonus: 'No World without You')

* "Kylie Minogue":

1. Put Yourself in My Place   2. Dangerous Game   3. Confide in Me   (bonus: 'Surrender')

* "Impossible Princess":

1. I Don't Need Anyone   2. Did It Again   3. Say Hey    (bonus: 'Too Far')

* "Light Years":

1. Butterfly   2. Please Stay   3. Spinning Around   (bonus: 'On a Night like This')

* "Fever":

1. Come into My World   2. In Your Eyes   3. Fever   (bonus: 'Love at First Sight' or 'More More More')

* "Body Language":

1. Loving Days   2. Someday   3. Promises   (bonus: 'Obsession')

* "X":

1. In My Arms   2. Stars   3. The One   (bonus: 'Speakerphone')

* "Aphrodite":

1. Get Outta My Way   2. Illusion   3. Aphrodite   (bonus: 'Closer')

* "Kiss Me Once":

1. If Only   2. Sleeping with the Enemy   3. Kiss Me Once   (bonus: 'Fine')

"Kylie Christmas":

1. Only You   2. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year   3. Christmas Isn't Christmas 'til You Get Here

Also: 'Flower', 'Giving You Up', 'Tears', 'The Real Thing', 'Tightrope', and 'Good like That'

YeehawKylie
30 minutes ago, Turuncan said:

Gosh, sorry for that spoiler thing. I was just trying to sort out the emojis and other stuff, then clicked on spoiler and could not get rid of it!! So weird.

Anyway, dear IndieKylie,

I would like to congratulate you on your great effort. As much as I love Gaga, I am a much huger Kylie fan and collector, and registered just to write on your post!! Standing o to you!! 

I don't know if I missed, but I couldn't see 'Loving Days' on your list; and it breaks my heart to see my favorite Kylie ballad (along with 'Put Yourself in My Place') going unnoticed once again. 

Loving Days is on the playlist (so it does make the Top 75 list). It's one of my favorites from Body Language! I'd honestly have put that whole album on here...but I wanted this list to be as balanced and objective as possible! If I had to redo the list I'd probably try to make room for it in the top 50 cause it really is an amazing ballad!

Thanks so much for registering and commenting, I love meeting fellow Kylie fans! I'm glad you enjoyed the list too...I recommend following the playlist if you can too :giggle:

Feel free to send me a direct message (the mail icon) if you want to chit chat more about Kylie, or continuing to talk on here is fine too so others can chime in. :hug:

Turuncan
1 minute ago, IndieKylie said:

Loving Days is on the playlist (so it does make the Top 75 list). It's one of my favorites from Body Language! I'd honestly have put that whole album on here...but I wanted this list to be as balanced and objective as possible! If I had to redo the list I'd probably try to make room for it in the top 50 cause it really is an amazing ballad!

Thanks so much for registering and commenting, I love meeting fellow Kylie fans! I'm glad you enjoyed the list too...I recommend following the playlist if you can too :giggle:

Feel free to send me a direct message (the mail icon) if you want to chit chat more about Kylie, or continuing to talk on here is fine too so others can chime in. :hug:

Thank you for the welcome! :hug:I am always up for more talk about Kylie!

YeehawKylie
4 minutes ago, Turuncan said:

* "Kiss Me Once":

1. If Only   2. Sleeping with the Enemy

Two good songs! Honestly, there isn't actually a song I dislike off KMO...so it's funny it gets so much hate.

Turuncan
Just now, IndieKylie said:

Two good songs! Honestly, there isn't actually a song I dislike off KMO...so it's funny it gets so much hate.

I just don't care that much for 'Beautiful' and 'Mr President'. I find the rest terrific!!

Right now I am listening to 'Butterfly'. One of my absolute faves!!

YeehawKylie
7 minutes ago, Turuncan said:

I just don't care that much for 'Beautiful' and 'Mr President'. I find the rest terrific!!

Right now I am listening to 'Butterfly'. One of my absolute faves!!

Ah, yea...Beautiful is probably my least favorite. Mr. President I cut slack cause it's technically a bonus track. 

You should take part in the Aphrodite Megarate on here by the way! @jujubaeis hosting it, he's super nice and megarate are a lot of fun. Essentially you rate each song on Aphrodite 1-10, comment on each song if you wish, then he'll compile the scores and release the ranking of each song! 

Turuncan
Just now, IndieKylie said:

Ah, yea...Beautiful is probably my least favorite. Mr. President I cut slack cause it's technically a bonus track. 

You should take part in the Aphrodite Megarate on here by the way! @jujubaeis hosting it, he's super nice and megarate are a lot of fun. Essentially you rate each song on Aphrodite 1-10, comment on each song if you wish, then he'll compile the scores and release the ranking of each song! 

Would love to! :excited2: Where do I sign? :D

Gia Gunn
31 minutes ago, Turuncan said:

* "Let's Get to It":

1. Finer Feelings   2. If You Were with Me Now   3. Right Here, Right Now   (bonus: 'No World without You')

* "Impossible Princess":

1. I Don't Need Anyone   2. Did It Again   3. Say Hey    (bonus: 'Too Far')

* "Light Years":

1. Butterfly   2. Please Stay   3. Spinning Around   (bonus: 'On a Night like This')

* "Body Language":

1. Loving Days   2. Someday   3. Promises   (bonus: 'Obsession')

* "X":

1. In My Arms   2. Stars   3. The One   (bonus: 'Speakerphone')

* "Aphrodite":

1. Get Outta My Way   2. Illusion   3. Aphrodite   (bonus: 'Closer')

I love you already tbh :gaycat:

Turuncan
2 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

@Turuncan go to this thread! He explains it all and you have until next Friday to submit! :hug:

Great! I'll do it tomorrow as I want to listen to the album once again. It's been a month since my last listen. :ph34r:

Turuncan
1 minute ago, Gia Gunn said:

Oh thanks! Being a RPDR fan, I believe we have a lot in common! :hug:

YeehawKylie
3 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

I haven't been able to get into If You Were With Me Now. :toofunny:

Archived