Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ARTPOP on Coachella?

Moebius

Featured Posts

Moebius

Do you think she'll ignore ARTPOP on Coachella too? She's already done that with the Carpool Karaoke (EOG was kinda random :oprah: ) and at the SuperBowl, some of the major events. Whenever it's brought up she changes the subject. Will the same fate befall Coachella too? :giveup: 

3oKIPyuqvB7ETDVqdG.gif someone photoshop ARTPOP on that mans hand. Or some other album GGD hates :lana:

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Hades

Now you can understand how us Madge stans feel that she ALWAYS pays dust to Bedtime Stories and a hella other album tracks we love.

TheKillerQueen

She will more than likely do her hits like Poker Face, Just Dance, Born This Way, ect. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

TeenIdle

I don't think we'll hear anything from it except for Applause.

Spoiler

Ever again :poot:

migamiga

I feel like she'll do Joanne mostly and then some of her hits (PF, BR, maybe Alejandro)

So, no

MaryJaneHolland
6 minutes ago, Dr Evil said:

Now you can understand how us Madge stans feel that she ALWAYS pays dust to Bedtime Stories and a hella other album tracks we love.

she still performs Human Nature every now and then + it was on the mdna tour setlist

OT: Applause, that's all. 

RonnieGagz

She betta :grr:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

blackpink

I would LOVE a DWUW performance but it's very unlikely because it seems like she ignores ARTPOP's existence nowadays :rip: I don't even think Applause has a chance at being performed :rip: 

Hades
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

she still performs Human Nature every now and then + it was on the mdna tour setlist

OT: Applause, that's all. 

It's the only one she overuses. How about all the others? I'll die and i'll never see a live performance of Forbidden Love.:giveup:

Archived