Billboard MR ZOOMS From #36 to #25 on Radio

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

The updates last 3 days on AI have been kinda weak tho

I wonder if Discount expiry and drop on itunes is starting to affect radio performance :oprah:

JohnWayne23
13 minutes ago, Economy said:

The updates last 3 days on AI have been kinda weak tho

I wonder if Discount expiry and drop on itunes is starting to affect radio performance :oprah:

do you think perhaps there's a point where the song has to slow down at some point, like to the level the others are increasing by? I mean it was gaining at a level that was unlike any of the other songs

Economy
1 hour ago, JohnWayne23 said:

do you think perhaps there's a point where the song has to slow down at some point, like to the level the others are increasing by? I mean it was gaining at a level that was unlike any of the other songs

Well yeah of course, but the deceleration was so sudden

we were getting over 1M AI gains on pop radio alone and today for exanple we gained 0.1M :rip: 

JohnWayne23
1 hour ago, Economy said:

we were getting over 1M AI gains on pop radio alone and today for exanple we gained 0.1M :rip: 

oh god. KEEP ME INFORMED!

The Fame Joanne
1 hour ago, Economy said:

we were getting over 1M AI gains on pop radio alone and today for exanple we gained 0.1M  

Didn't you make a thread where you asked if the end of the discount, followed by the drop on iTunes could affect the radio performance? And everyone came for you and said you had no idea how radio works, and now that's exactly what's happening? :ladyhaha: 

Lion Heart

SOOK

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Economy
59 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

Didn't you make a thread where you asked if the end of the discount, followed by the drop on iTunes could affect the radio performance? And everyone came for you and said you had no idea how radio works, and now that's exactly what's happening? :ladyhaha: 

Guess im not so dumb afterall :awkney: 

ArtGagaPop
1 hour ago, The Fame Joanne said:

except todays update wasn't even bad. it had big rollover from last week and there was a snowstorm in new york making Z100s and other big stations Ai don't count for as much as usual. It still was the 9th biggest ai update on overall radio and 4th most increase in spins. 

Economy
27 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

except todays update wasn't even bad. it had big rollover from last week and there was a snowstorm in new york making Z100s and other big stations Ai don't count for as much as usual. It still was the 9th biggest ai update on overall radio and 4th most increase in spins. 

Hopefully ur theory is right

but would NY area storm really make that huge a difference?

ArtGagaPop
23 minutes ago, Economy said:

Hopefully ur theory is right

but would NY area storm really make that huge a difference?

maybe not huge but the pop update could  been 0.500+ better or something (just a guess) and HAC (0.250)+. It got 10 spins from z100 alone yesterday and there is more big stations in new york so i think it could add up to those numbers.

But it's mostly because of the big rollover from last week(2.5M update) when KIIS spined it close to 20 times and yesteday only 4 or so.  it will most likely be worse tomorrow (3M update last week) but then get better again after that. the spins are still increasing alot which is good and the ai could go back to 2/3M updates if Z100 and KIIS puts it back on power rotation.

Economy
15 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

maybe not huge but the pop update could  been 0.500+ better or something (just a guess) and HAC (0.250)+. It got 10 spins from z100 alone yesterday and there is more big stations in new york so i think it could add up to those numbers.

But it's mostly because of the big rollover from last week(2.5M update) when KIIS spined it close to 20 times and yesteday only 4 or so.  it will most likely be worse tomorrow (3M update last week) but then get better again after that. the spins are still increasing alot which is good and the ai could go back to 2/3M updates if Z100 and KIIS puts it back on power rotation.

Good points

These technicalities make trends hard to follow

Good news tho, its finally picking up in Canada im so happy

#36 on pop i think it was. 1 week ago it wasnt even in the top 50 :rip: 

Archived