💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

I know, the song really rocketed on iTunes thanks to the video, hopefuly the increase on sales will give it more positive updates on radio

11. USHER - Scream: 83.062 (+ 0.368)

Should go Top 10 at a minimum, which is good for an artist that's been around for so long.

:lala:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

The KatyCat troll just lit the fuse in me. Sorry :confuse:

It's okay, it's not just you it's everyone including myself. We're feeding off eachother's energy. It would have to be a collective effort :)

The Scream video is average at best. But I liked it and, like they say, less is more.

11. USHER - Scream: 83.062 (+ 0.368)

Should go Top 10 at a minimum, which is good for an artist that's been around for so long.

:lala:

'

Britney did it with three songs last era.

Sorry, the stan in me can never be contained. :P

Americano

I wouldn't have minded TEOG if it was simple like Usher's, but also professional looking and sleek like Usher's.

I'm sure Gaga could've added her own small quirks/twists to a stripped down video, as Usher did with his well-known dancing.

It's over and done with now, though. TEOG definitely won't be her last run at a simple clip. I could see her doing another even during the next album era.

La Rosalia

I wouldn't have minded TEOG if it was simple like Usher's, but also professional looking and sleek like Usher's.

I'm sure Gaga could've added her own small quirks/twists to a stripped down video, as Usher did with his well-known dancing.

It's over and done with now, though. TEOG definitely won't be her last run at a simple clip. I could see her doing another even during the next album era.

Agreed

If Gaga were to do a simple clip, I would like it to be like Britney's 3 video. One of Brit's simplest videos with a very simple set and sleek editing and a nice array of looks and choreo that suits the song well.

Americano

Kelly bubbling under on iTunes, Top 200 with Dark Side.

Should continue to rise with radio.

*A chart-topping, legendary simple music video.

Arturo

Idk, I feel as though she won't disappoint with videos next era.

Americano

Idk, I feel as though she won't disappoint with videos next era.

Simple does not mean disappointing. Her most over-the-top videos have actually been some of the most disappointing.

I can't believe how much I've bashed Katy and right now I'm listening to Wide Awake and enjoying it. Well, you can hate the artist but love their song :sweat: .

Arturo

Simple does not mean disappointing. Her most over-the-top videos have actually been some of the most disappointing.

That's how most users view TEOG. I think it's a good video.

And the only music video I don't like from Gaga is BDR

Americano

'You and I' is arguably her most over-the-top music video yet (or Marry the Night, depends what you classify as over-the-top), but looking back I think it's a mess versus her very simple 'Poker Face' video.

Edited by Americano

Arturo

'You and I' is arguably her most over-the-top music video yet (or Marry the Night, depends what you classify as over-the-top), but looking back I think it's a mess versus her very simple 'Poker Face' video.

A mess? :huh:

Hey guys, vote on your favorite song in the US iTunes Top 10 :)

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/23809-favorite-song-in-us-itunes-top-10/