Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

What gets me is there is a Moderator in there joining in on it... Not okay.

Right? Im so tired of it.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

Right? Im so tired of it.

I can guarantee a majority of them are gay too. They really should know better. Anyone should...

La Rosalia

I'm not questioning Gaga's success, but I just don't think Gaga "totally slayed" Rihanna if you're strictly talking about Hot 100 position.

To me she did, most of her singles during that era had low peaks, besides Rude Boy and the other two top ten single were irrelevant on Gaga's side, I guess it's just a matter of opinion :shrug: I'm also based on cultural impact/media impact/videos etc. Rihanna made an strong comeback with Eminem's single, Only Girl and What's my name during that same year, I didn't expect that.

To me she did, most of her singles during that era had low peaks, besides Rude Boy and the other two top ten single were irrelevant on Gaga's side, I guess it's just a matter of opinion :shrug: I'm also based on cultural impact/media impact/videos etc. Rihanna made an strong comeback with Eminem's single, Only Girl and What's my name during that same year, I didn't expect that.

Yeah there's really no comparison if you're talking about their eras as a whole. I was only talking about Hot 100 position of 3 of her singles :)

I can guarantee a majority of them are gay too. They really should know better. Anyone should...

THIS! SO. MUCH.

You guys deal with the jokes all the time. Don't do it to anyone else.

Arturo

THIS! SO. MUCH.

You guys deal with the jokes all the time. Don't do it to anyone else.

Yeah if someone went in that thread and made homophobic jokes/ posted homophobic gifs they'd all be pressed

Yeah if someone went in that thread and made homophobic jokes/ posted homophobic gifs they'd all be pressed

They sure as hell would be pressed. :nails:

Listening JB's new album... it's a different sound. But im three songs in and. Uhh! :rip:

Arturo

Listening JB's new album... it's a different sound. But im three songs in and. Uhh! :rip:

Lol, I can't beliebe (:teehee:) LGMF did that :lmao:

There are only 2 good songs on that album... It blows.

La Rosalia

Go and check "Maria" it reminds me a lot of Justin Timberlake

Arturo

:lmao:

Nicki had a cute verse on BAAB. I give the song a C+.

I haven't listened to the album. I'm on mobile. :P

I haven't listened to the album. I'm on mobile. :P

It's hard to push forward. Im on track 8. There's 15. :rip: