đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Whatever Happened to the Pierce morgan Interview?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14
9 minutes ago, SKANK said:

There is video footage of R. Kelly having intercourse with, and urinating on, an underage girl. He had previously been accused of raping an underage girl, and settled that case for a quarter of a million dollars. R. Kelly was found guilty of charges of battery in the past. A natural duet partner to be featured on a song called Do What You Want (to my body.)

Terry Richardson has been accused publicly by several models of sexual misconduct. He has been accused of exploiting his position of power in the exact same way Gaga experienced with an older music producer...an experience she claims left her with PTSD.

Any attempt to spin these collaborations as "no big deal" is pure delusion and flies in the face of everything Gaga now claims to advocate for.

I thought those were rumors. If its considered real why do you think Gaga worked with them? Was she delusional? Did she not know about all that?

Daydream
52 minutes ago, SKANK said:

I don't think she would have been able to do the interview without looking hypocritical, so she backed out.

This.

Pacify Him
6 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I thought those were rumors. If its considered real why do you think Gaga worked with them? Was she delusional? Did she not know about all that?

One name. Troy Carter.

I’m getting on your nerves

KingOfSpain

He looks like a mashup of Cornelius Fudge and David Cameron

square-piers-morgan.jpg

71fd3c0c3909d9c7e5802d2c6b7ff9d8.jpg

David-Cameron-1.jpg

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

gagagoogoose

Too busy working for her new Oscar-worthy movie. He's not worth the time. 

SilkSpectre0
6 hours ago, Katie14 said:

It one thing to say you are going to release material and then not do it. Plans change. But when you commit to a person, I think thats different. 

Not if that person is trash. An interview with piers wouldn't help raise awareness of ptsd if anything it just gives ammo to those who believe the existence of mental illness can be debated. He would do everything he can to minimise the issue and mock Gaga and all of us who have ptsd who aren't veterans. Glad she's not going

Archived