💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Whatever Happened to the Pierce morgan Interview?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14

I was so excited for Gaga to drag him and raise awareness of an important issue. I know Gaga is super busy but it kind of looks bad to agree to something and never follow through. It makes it seem like to she got intimidated by him and chickened out. Do you think its going to happen in the future? Do you want the interview to happen?

Trepadation
3 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

but it kind of looks bad to agree to something and never follow through

:reductive: we're on GAGAdaily.com

crushedlemonice

I follow a lot of politics, and Piers Morgan's twitter is a joke in the journalism/political world. He's an attention seeker in every sense of the term.

I'd rather Gaga not give him the time of day. 

CommonWhiteGirl

TBH, I hope it doesn't happen. There are plenty of other more deserving people that Gaga could be spending her time with to raise awareness of an important issue such as PTSD. She doesn't need to waste her time arguing with ignorant a** Piers Morgan and giving him publicity he doesn't need or deserve. :classy:

Katie14
1 minute ago, Trepadation said:

:reductive: we're on GAGAdaily.com

It one thing to say you are going to release material and then not do it. Plans change. But when you commit to a person, I think thats different. 

TheFame Monster

He mocked her and she said if was going to act like that, then she wouldn't do the interview. Plus he's probably just bring up her working with alleged rapists

Katie14
1 minute ago, Colemonster86 said:

TBH, I hope it doesn't happen. There are plenty of other more deserving people that Gaga could be spending her time with to raise awareness of an important issue such as PTSD. She doesn't need to waste her time arguing with ignorant a** Piers Morgan and giving him publicity he doesn't need or deserve. :classy:

I agree with this but I do think  it would be entertaining and more useful to see her prove him wrong. There are sadly a lot of people who think the same way he does and he would bring up specific points that people on her side would not. Its more effective if she is given the opportunity to argue against myths about mental illness. 

CommonWhiteGirl

5 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I agree with this but I do think  it would be entertaining and more useful to see her prove him wrong. There are sadly a lot of people who think the same way he does and he would bring up specific points that people on her side would not. Its more effective if she is given the opportunity to argue against myths about mental illness. 

Maybe he could interview that stan robot from the other thread instead??? :toofunny:

Spoiler

SKANK

I don't think she would have been able to do the interview without looking hypocritical, so she backed out.

junolxf

e65.gif

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Katie14
4 minutes ago, SKANK said:

I don't think she would have been able to do the interview without looking hypocritical, so she backed out.

There is no concrete proof that Terry and R Kelly actually sexually assaulted anyone. She isnt arguing that she was raped, just that rape and other events besides war can cause PTSD

SKANK
6 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

There is no concrete proof that Terry and R Kelly actually sexually assaulted anyone. She isnt arguing that she was raped, just that rape and other events besides war can cause PTSD

There is video footage of R. Kelly having intercourse with, and urinating on, an underage girl. He had previously been accused of raping an underage girl, and settled that case for a quarter of a million dollars. R. Kelly was found guilty of charges of battery in the past. A natural duet partner to be featured on a song called Do What You Want (to my body.)

Terry Richardson has been accused publicly by several models of sexual misconduct. He has been accused of exploiting his position of power in the exact same way Gaga experienced with an older music producer...an experience she claims left her with PTSD.

Any attempt to spin these collaborations as "no big deal" is pure delusion and flies in the face of everything Gaga now claims to advocate for.

Archived