Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Is Lina Morgana a Real Person?

FRANZGA

Featured Posts

FRANZGA

So I just discovered this Lady Gaga killed Lina Morgana conspiracy this past 2 years and I really think it's completely false or just made up like the "Gaga is a Man", "Gaga has penis" , "Gaga is Transgender Woman" conspiracies.. but i am really intrigue if this Lina Morgana is a real person or what?? I am thinking for a long while that she's a real person that commit suicide and gaga has nothing to do with it// MESS.. but I just searched google and no articles, wikipedia article or media publications reported it.. So probably a fake person right.. :toofunny:

would also like to share some conspiracies here..

Spoiler

Lina Morgana has become an urban legend only two years after her tragic death.
Many claim via the Internet that the death is really a hoax to launch a young woman's career.

I wish it were a hoax. but some further investigation uncovered a small item about a " jumper who dies" in Staten Island.

Unfortunately that young jumper was Lina Morgana, a cowriter and singer of Lady Gaga songs bought on by Rob Fusari and signed by Sony at the age of 17. The singer Lina and the young woman Stephani Germanotta who would later become famous as Lady Gaga wrote 15- 25 songs together.

Interestingly enough, it appears that Lina was supposed to be the pop star and gaga was to be her back up singer and writer.

A plump and dowdy Stephani Germanotta stood in the wings and watched the gorgeous swan Lina Morgana blossom into a Sony backed up and coming talent.

But unfortunately the girl who emigrated with her single teenage mother at a young age from Russia had a very dark side. She suffered from severe depression. It appears she fought with her manager mother Yama Morgana at timess she even jokes about it on her myspace page.. But the mother-daughter tension was nothing to compare with the severe mental illness about to claim her life.

Jumper at Staten Island Hotel dies

A woman believed to be in her 20s or 30s jumped from the roof of the Staten Island Hotel in Graniteville this morning. The woman -- whose identity is currently unknown -- was pronounced dead at Richmond University Medical Center in West Brighton, police said. No criminality is suspected. 
Shocked witnesses said the emotionally disturbed woman appeared to be dancing or exercising on the roof of the 10-story building when she suddenly jumped off the front at about 11:20 a.m. 
During her descent, the woman hit part of the scaffolding that rings the building as it is undergoing a facade renovation, according to a police source. The entrance to the 187-room hotel, located at 1415 Richmond Ave., was cordoned off with police tape as investigators examined the spot where the woman landed. 
The source added that the access doors to the roof are not locked, but an interior alarm does sound when they are opened.

Police at the scene were trying match a pair of Ford keys to various cars in the parking lot, searching for the victim's vehicle. They were also trying to determine whether she was a guest at the hotel. 
The hotel was hosting a coin show when the tragedy occurred.

Calls to management seeking comment were not returned.

The hotel was sold for $18.6 million in June and the will be renamed Crowne Plaza Hotel, a national franchise brand. 
-Contributed by Doug Auer

There is a comment from a reader about Stephani Germanotta who became a sexy and smooth Lady Gaga, only weeks after Lina's death. "The woman is now speculated to be Lina Morgana according to this Lady GaGa fan page."

Here is Lina Morgana's MySpace page with some of her music videos.

Spoiler

A grieving New York Mom says that Lady GaGa stole her dead daughter's style, and her soul. 

Speaking to the New York Post Yana Morgana says that she is seeking the right to release more than a dozen songs that the then Stefani Germanotta recorded with her daughter Lina before her suicide in October of 2008. 

"I'm doing this because I want to keep her spirit alive," Yana, 41, told The Post. "Lady Gaga is holding Lina's soul, and I want her soul to be free." 

Lina, daughter of Russian immigrants was trying to make a name for herself as a singer and living on Staten Island when a producer hooked her up with Lady Gaga in 2007. 

Gaga was also still trying to break into the music business and Rob Fusari brought the two girls together at his New Jersey studio in the hope that the combination of Germanotta's song writing talents and Lina's voice would eventually add up to hit records. 

Gaga and Lina recorded about a dozen songs together with Fusari's help. None of them were ever released commercially but a couple of them did make it to YouTube. 

Less than a year later Lina committed suicide by jumping from the roof of a ten story hotel. 

It was during those collaborative sessions that Lina's mother says Gaga began to adopt her daughter's edgy, dark style as her own. Tyler Schwab, Lina's former boyfriend agrees. He told the New York Post that he was stunned when he first saw a Lady Gaga video. 

"It was the same style, the same look, the same music, the same voice, the same jaw line - the way they expressed themselves," said Schwab. "And I was like, 'Is that Lina?' It was so, so shocking. It was like looking at a ghost." 

Lina's mother says she is not looking for money from the star, or filing a lawsuit. "I just want them to acknowledge Lina as an artist and release her music" she said. 

Producer Fusari has however already filed a suit against Lady Gaga for $30 million, claiming he was the one who helped turn her into what she is today. 

Lady Gaga's representatives declined to comment on the story.

Spoiler

just came across this today, and I don't know if everyone is already familiar with the story, but just in case anyone isn't, I'll list the important points here:

-- Lina Morgana was a massively talented rising teen star
-- Stephani (Lady Gaga) met her and was apparently to become her backup dancer, or take on some lesser role
-- Lina, according to eyewitnesses was happy and dancing on the roof of a hotel or building of some sort, then around lunch, hurled herself off of it to her death
-- 2 weeks later, Lady Gaga starts her meteoric rise
-- Nearly all the styles Lady Gaga uses today stem from Lina's own style

I wanted to mention all this because of how weird it is, and also because of the "satanic" / illuminati / mkultra stories floating around regarding Lady Gaga. I don't usually buy into this stuff, but I'm becoming a firmer believer by the day that specific individuals are planted for specific reasons to further specific messages. After discovering that the CIA paid abstract artist Jackson Pollack to advance his "art" so as to suppress social realism, which raised questions about society, I've taken a keen interest in how art is used as propaganda. I thought this strange, strange story fit into the picture.

I tried to look into more about Lina, and only heard about this after reading a story about how her mother is desperately trying to tell everyone and anyone that her daughter was murdered, and that former "friend" Stephani basically stole her very existence. I was going to go to Lina's wikipedia page to glean more details about the circumstances surrounding her death -- but it's been deleted. If one does a "Lina Morgana wikipedia" search on Google, they'll get no results. I then discovered several other reports of other news stories reporting her death that day in 2008, in local papers, being wiped from the web. At least one of these news stories described in detail her normal, happy behaviour up until the point where she hurled herself over the building's edge. It was ruled a suicide.

I honestly don't know what's going on here, but it seems there was some sort of effort at least to remove the story. I didn't even know Stephani had this friend until I just stumbled upon all this today. But the weirdest part of all is probably Lady Gaga's video for Paparazzi, in which she is dropped over the side of a building's edge by a man. 

Strange times we live in.

Spoiler

Lady Gaga wrote the song Monster about her "girlfriend'" Lina Morgana's boyfriend model, Tyler Francis Schwab, Lina always complained about him, abusive violent boyfriend Tyler, every time Lina tried to leave him, he threatened suicide. Tyler broke into her mother's Yana's house broke a door, Yana had him arrested, Lina begged her mom to drop the charges & she would leave him. Then Lina "allegedly" commits suicide , by jumping off a hotel across from her mom's nail salon? Who was Lina going to meet at that hotel. ?The police know there was a call earlier , between Lina and Tyler. Tyler told the police, Lina told him she was going to commit suicide.?? Shortly after Lina's death Tyler approached Lady Gaga, he wanted to write songs with her. She wouldn't give him the time of day, and wrote the song Monster. He wants to be famous. This case needs to be reopened and solved. 

Look at him
Look at me
That boy is bad
And honestly
He's a wolf in disguise
But I can't stop staring in those evil eyes

I asked my girlfriend if she'd seen you round before
She mumbled something while we got down on the floor baby
We might've ****ed not really sure, don't quite recall
But something tells me that I've seen him, yeah

That boy is a monster
M-M-M-Monster
That boy is a monster
M-M-M-Monster
That boy is a monster
Er-er-er-er

I'm a bit late for this.. but what are your thoughts about this???

It's definitely a coincidental theory. I doubt Gaga had anything to do with Lina's death, besides Gaga done it better from fashion to vocals. 

• Bebe locked this topic
Bebe

Locking this topic, because it just gets messy - but for the record Lina was a real person.

She worked with Rob Fusari like Gaga did.

Gaga obviously didn't murder her though :smh: 

Archived