💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's bisexuality????

Kim Woodburn

Featured Posts

Schwerk
35 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Um excuse me, but this was 2009.... she has since been clearly vocal about her bisexuality. I'm thinking about her Watch What Happens Live appearance, and most importantly this:

For the ones who won't click the video, direct quote: "You know, it is not a lie that I am bisexual and that I like women, and anyone that wants to twist this into 'She says she's bisexual for marketing', this is a ****ing lie: this is who I am and who I've always been."

So, I mean guys... that subject has been closed for a while.

Sorry  I just remembered her talking about her sexuality openly all the time without actually calling herself bisexual.  I completely forgot about the moment you posted above, and I was there in person! All I remember was her for the most part talking about her love for women, even in 2013 at WWHL, but not actually saying the words I'm bisexual. Which she doesn't have to do, I know. As I said before I don't question her bisexuality AT ALL and never have, I just feel she doesn't like labels and therefor avoids them most of the time. She doesn't have to shout from the rooftops she's bisexual for it to be believable is all I'm saying. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
6 hours ago, Marjol said:

Sorry  I just remembered her talking about her sexuality openly all the time without actually calling herself bisexual.  I completely forgot about the moment you posted above, and I was there in person! All I remember was her for the most part talking about her love for women, even in 2013 at WWHL, but not actually saying the words I'm bisexual. Which she doesn't have to do, I know. As I said before I don't question her bisexuality AT ALL and never have, I just feel she doesn't like labels and therefor avoids them most of the time. She doesn't have to shout from the rooftops she's bisexual for it to be believable is all I'm saying. 

Yes of course, and I like this about her: like she said in some other 2009 interview, she doesn't talk about it much because she doesn't want it to become a "thing", which is completely understandable. But I have to say seeing her bisexuality still being questioned today in 2017, especially on the biggest fan forum dedicated to her where people are supposed to pay attention, is a bit tiring. Being bisexual myself might be the reason why I'm a bit "triggered" by this subject, so bear with me :laughga:

Schwerk
3 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Being bisexual myself might be the reason why I'm a bit "triggered" by this subject, so bear with me :laughga:

Same here, so I totally get it. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Mickelson
On 3/10/2017 at 10:06 AM, evgenigerm2 said:

It won't be their DNA in that kid as far as I'm up-to-date with the methods.

So what? If she loves someone, she can have kids anyway she wants. And yes, present medical science does offer options for merging the DNA of both same-sex partners.

MonsterOfSpain

She's been sexually attracted to girls but she's never fallen in love with one I think. She has only been romantically attracted to men thus far.

Sister

She can like either, it's all about the person that she encounters and their chemistry and not their gender.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Matangi

THIS POST: CASE and POINT of BI ERASURE

no, she doesn't have to date women or constantly refer to her attraction to women to re-inform you of her bisexuality. She has stated it many times, grow the **** up.

Archived