Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's bisexuality????

Kim Woodburn

Featured Posts

Kim Woodburn

I have seen this asked a lot and I doubt any of you know the answer of course, unless gaga decides to post lol but is Gaga still bisexual? I mean ever since she started out she claimed to like men/women and has songs that reference that (Poker Face, Sexxx Dreams and LoveGame).

The last time (to my knowledge) gaga really spoke her sexuality was in 2013 (the ARTPOP era) and she said something like "I know people think I'm just making it up or using it for attention but I really do like men and women".

But since, nothing.

Other fans did notice when she gave a speech last year for victims of the Orlando attacks (I think this was the speech) she said "we must stand up for the LGBT community", but didn't reference her being included in that.

I'm not fussed what she fuks but I do like her bisexual anthems and don't want them to end tbh

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio

If she would've only mentioned it during her early days then, yeah, i would've thought today that she might've used that to gain fame and controversy but since she stood by this statement I would surely say she is.

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

In terms of why she never mentioned it during Orlando, bringing her own bisexuality into the conversation would've brought more attention upon herself and that was not what her intention was by speaking. She made an appearance in solidarity for the victims and their families. 

Kim Woodburn

I still long for the day when an openly bisexual MALE pop star can appeal to a wide audience. It's harder for guys than it is for bisexual women in terms of the stigma and "straight guys" not wanting to listen to "gay music".

Lassex
7 minutes ago, tyke95 said:

In terms of why she never mentioned it during Orlando, bringing her own bisexuality into the conversation would've brought more attention upon herself and that was not what her intention was by speaking. She made an appearance in solidarity for the victims and their families. 

Exactly, and I think she's kind of scared people would not believe her since it seems like her attraction to women is only sexual and not romantic. Or at least that's how I've understood it from her interviews and lyrics :huh:

Kim Woodburn
Just now, ilovekittens said:

I don't think she's really bisexual

I never question somebody's sexuality because you can't tell somebody what their sexuality is or isn't. So I am not saying gaga is not biseuxal, I'm asking if she still identifies as such because it seems she is romantically linked with guys as opposed to women.

Kim Woodburn
Just now, Lassex said:

Exactly, and I think she's kind of scared people would not believe her since it seems like her attraction to women is only sexual and not romantic. Or at least that's how I've understood it from her interviews and lyrics :huh:

I know she said one verse in Sexxx Dreams was about men, the other about women, not sure which verse was which but hey ho!

Yuuri

Maybe she likes both men and women( she wouldn't be afraid to get down with either), but maybe she likes the concept of loving someone for their personality than what they have in their pants.

Roman

She definitely had sex with women a couple of times during her early years. But that was out of curiosity. She's not a bi, or maybe just a little

mdr

Ryusei

idk why she has to constantly rub it in our face when we all know... That's like a vegan constantly saying he's vegan --> obnoxious

Musery

Just now, Ryusei said:

idk why she has to constantly rub it in our face when we all know... That's like a vegan constantly saying he's vegan --> obnoxious

1. Rub it in our face... where? She barely talks about the sexuality and only does it when the interviewer asks.

2. Maybe because bisexuality is constantly erased and overlooked. From media portrayal to how people (in and out of the LGBT+ community) still disregard bisexuality as a 'phase' or a fake sexuality.

Lady Gaga provides representation for the bi community and if that obnoxious then... okay. :emma:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Reality

Wait. Why do some of you guys think she's not bi? She doesn't have to prove that she's bisexual, and I don't see any particular reason why she could just lie about it. 

Poker Face is about her bisexuality, I don't understand why some of you would think that she isn't. 

🃏🖤👹

Archived