💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's bisexuality????

Kim Woodburn

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
4 hours ago, F AM E said:

Frank Ocean isn't a pop star but he has a huge (straight) male audience. And he came from the hip hop community where it's even more homophobic

Didn't Boy George do that in the 80's too? And the band Queen too. In the 90's a Rupaul had a big worldwide hit with Supermodel. I think there is a weird aspect when it comes to oppression of a group of people. Whether it be because of race or sexuality. Every certain number of years there are huge strides forward and then the there are years of backwards steps. It never reverses all the way, but it's enough that it makes us feel like the big strides forward didn't happen or weren't as big as they really were.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she's more of a pansexual than bisexual. I guess, in 2009, she didn't know that there were different types of sexuality and just identified herself with bisexuality.

Seeka

I think she just prefers having emotional relationships with men. I think she could have an emotional relationship with a woman, but it's be rather difficult for her I think.

TimisaMonster

I think Gaga will always find men AND women attractive sexually, but Gaga sees her future with a husband and kids...so technically yes she's still bisexual as many people are now a days.

You can like both...bet let's be honest...you will always like one thing more than the other 

ceSYbD2.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bloody hooker

I'm sure that she's still bisexual. Just because she hasn't talked about it recently doesn't mean she isn't anymore or just used it for fame. :shrug:

16 hours ago, Kim Woodburn said:

I still long for the day when an openly bisexual MALE pop star can appeal to a wide audience. It's harder for guys than it is for bisexual women in terms of the stigma and "straight guys" not wanting to listen to "gay music".

Don't worry, I'm coming to fill that spot. I have a plan to get the GP on my side. :queenga:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Ricardo

I definitely think she pulled a Jessie J here but honestly I don't care, people have done worse to gain attention :chica:

I use to think she was bisexual for marketing purposes. :air: Based off her pass I don't think she needs to keep announcing her sexuality. 

Monster Voices

I can't at you guys. This fanbase of all people should know not to try to define someone's sexual orientation for them. 

Bisexuality is strange to too many people in the LGBT community which is a sad sad thing. If you haven't dated/slept with a person of the same sex for a while that doesnt make you straight nor the other way around. 

In Gaga's case she IS bisexual but is probably not biromantic - she has said it herself that she has never been in love with a woman. So now she is dating the guys she likes - Taylor for years and now this one. So why would she screw women on the side??? If she doesn't feel like it at the moment it doesn't make her straight all of a sudden.

There is no expiration date for bisexuality. :reductive:

Forever and Always!

hoeslay
21 hours ago, Kim Woodburn said:

I still long for the day when an openly bisexual MALE pop star can appeal to a wide audience. It's harder for guys than it is for bisexual women in terms of the stigma and "straight guys" not wanting to listen to "gay music".

Hi. I'm technically queer not bisexual but I'm trying to be this artist. Cool. Listen to the artist Lost Angeles on apple music and spotify ;) 

+ I'm a POC so let's get that double minority queer culture pop realness 

Fascination

I don't think that she has lied about her sexuality, she has represented the LGBT community numerous times, she has given clothes to homeless LGBT people, she did an emotional speech after the Orlando shooting and empowered many people and giving an generation of LGBT youth a voice and the feeling that they are equal and normal. She also said numerous times that she's a bisexual woman and that she had sexual experiences with women so I don't really think it should be necessary for gaga to talk about her sexuality again unless if she feels the need to do that.

20 hours ago, evgenigerm2 said:

Currently, it's pretty visible she's into guys, she wants to have a family and children. 

I swear I misread Children with Chickens

Doncho

I think she is. She mentioned in an interview that she likes both genders but she never "fell in love" with a woman, only with men.

Illuminati

I don't think that she lied about it but maybe exaggerated it to appeal to the lgbt community more. Surely she's somewhere on the spectrum but if i were to use a label i think heteroflexible or like bicurious suits her better.

Bradley
On 3/9/2017 at 8:46 PM, Kim Woodburn said:

Sam Smith is gay but his songs and album are quite popular though. The radios loved him.

Archived