đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne lacks soul

caseymonster

Featured Posts

MANiCURE1295

Stopped reading when you tried to tell me MANiCURE has more soul than Joanne....HAHAHAHAHHA that's a joke and a half. 

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emigrante
9 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Ummm...well I still think it is cuz that's what I relate it to when I hear the songs...I wouldn't describe it as any other genre...it isn't pop, rock, jazz, dance, etc...

It is pop. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Kindness Ponk
2 hours ago, MonsterJames333 said:

The song Joanne ALONE has more soul to it than anything I've heard in 5 years at least.   

This. I am literally crying at the end of song Joanne.

djBuffoon
7 hours ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

I actually agree with all of this and I've felt this way since the album came out. Joanne has grown on me a ton and I definitely like it but I do agree about the "trying to be country" vibe on some of the songs.

"Trying" to be country? As opposed to understanding what sound she wanted, and orchestrating the song accordingly? I'm not following the logic. 

babe, she rhymes "on" with "song" in DH, not "me" ... this silly mistake represents the greater whole of your flop thread: a mess.:queenga:

GhettoFabulous

I don't think it lacks soul :madge:

What I think is you don't like it :awkney:

and that's cool lol if anything Joanne DOESNT lack soul imo 

crisTEAne

the only thing lacking here is your (emotional) intelligence. :awkney:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Alien Tulip

Maybe it lacks soul to you but not to most of us. Joanne makes me feel happier and taught me that vulnerability is a strength. Million Reasons is a sad song but it has helped me accept heartbreak and not afraid to cry even when I'm happy. Grigio Girls makes me want to spend as much time with everyone I love as much as possible and remind them they are loved. Come To Mama, Hey Girl, and Just Another Day are my go to songs to gain immediate happiness and joyfulness within myself.

This is the only Gaga album where I love every single song on the album. At first I hated A-Yo but now it grew on me. Sure A-Yo is just a fun pop song about having a good time but what's so wrong about that? Does every song have to have some deep symbolic message? The album is her most personal album to me and I personally can't wait to see her live in August to perform this beautiful album. 

So Joanne has like 1 or 2 country-style songs and all of a sudden the whole album is country? Lol

The Fame Joanne

Have you even listened to Diamond Heart? 

She rhymes "on" with "song", not "me"

VOLANTIS

Joanne is literally about a Soul.. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived