💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Cher says Lady Gaga and Xtina are the Cher of the 21st century?

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

Featured Posts

RAMROD

I agree tho. Gaga talents and vocals are as versatile as Cher does.

All things that Cher did that Gaga have yet doing so far just hosting her own TV show :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS
1 hour ago, JohnWayne23 said:

Our looks pass in the night?

What does that mean?

Marry The Night re-release featuring Cher. :sis: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Mikey Monster
2 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

Cher won Best Actress Oscar for Moonlight so I hope this is the case.

lol it's actually Moonstruck ❤️

Mikey McCampbell

2 hours ago, WhenWeRise said:

Hate to kill the mood here, but this was what Cher actually said:

"Christina [Aguilera] certainly has got that, her own thing happening," she shared. "And I wouldn't say, I wouldn't say [Lady] Gaga. Gaga and I have more of a, kind of a... our looks pass in the night, you know? Our looks pass in the night."

http://www.etonline.com/news/211853_exclusive_cher_on_outlasting_britney_spears_and_jennifer_lopez_i_was_doing_vegas_when_they_were_rompers/

mess @ her choosing xtine over gags, and also whats "our looks pass in the night" meant? is that a shade??? :cryga: totally giving me this gaga feels:

808609TheCultureShowLadyGagaTheMotherMon

weed

I interpret "our looks pass in the night" as in, if it's dark, someone could think it's Cher but it's Gaga, and vice versa. Like if it's dark they look similar

and I know very little about Cher but her career was definitely very interesting.

Jigglygoth
2 hours ago, Economy said:

e said Christina was doing her own thing and then she said "i WOULDNT say Gaga" which she then went on to say something about looks passing thru the night???

It's hard to even fathom which parts I should believe :duck:

I mean, what the hell does that even mean :awkney:

Cryptic queen TBH :laughga:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Panchecco

I love that Cher doesn't give a **** about rivalry between female artists nowadays 

Madonna would never say something like this beacause in her eyes it would mean that she admitted that Gaga one day could be as big as her and carry on her legacy :reductive:

EDIT: I commented before reading the actual quotes and uhm... wtf?? this thread title is misleading and Cher's quotes don't make sense??

C9zSioB.png

Stef
6 hours ago, JohnWayne23 said:

Our looks pass in the night?

What does that mean?

Means she thinks they both ugly af so their looks can somewhat pass in dark lighting :green: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

The Fame Joanne

Why is Cher seen as such a legend on here? I mean, yes she's in the business for a long time, but she really only had one successful album and single :laughga:

And I wouldn't say her acting career makes up for this

drinkmytears
4 hours ago, The Fame Joanne said:

Why is Cher seen as such a legend on here? I mean, yes she's in the business for a long time, but she really only had one successful album and single :laughga:

One successful single? That's just completely untrue. Cher's soldout huge arena tours for decades. You're clearly young and uneducated.

monketsharona
5 hours ago, The Fame Joanne said:

She did a lot of iconic songs in the 60s as Sonny and Cher duet

So no, Cher is not only one song... She's one of the biggest female pop singer living right now. Madonna arrived far after. 

Economy
6 hours ago, Panchecco said:

I love that Cher doesn't give a **** about rivalry between female artists nowadays 

Madonna would never say something like this beacause in her eyes it would mean that she admitted that Gaga one day could be as big as her and carry on her legacy :reductive:

EDIT: I commented before reading the actual quotes and uhm... wtf?? this thread title is misleading and Cher's quotes don't make sense??

C9zSioB.png

Thats what i said

I cant make out what Cher was actually trying to say but i dont think she was saying what the OP thinks shes saying :rip: 

Economy
5 hours ago, The Fame Joanne said:

Shes the only artist in history to have a #1 in 6 different decades :awkney: 

And u may not know many of her hits because her peak in music was long before Madonna even started :rip: 

If u add the success of her acting career which was just as big or bigger, shes arguably as successful as Madonna just in a different time, in more spread out time, and in different ways!!!

Archived