💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Stereogum drags Ed Sheeran

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

In a new BBC interview, Ed Sheeran reveals that Swift is working on a new album and that she’ll probably have it out this year — again, right around Christmas. That leaves an open lane for Sheeran — Swift’s friend, collaborator, and former opening act — to take over as our dominant whitebread pop star, at least for the better part of a year. Or, in any case, that’s the way Sheeran sees it.

“Just all Ed, all the time.” Jesus. What a nightmare. This year was already going to be hard enough; we don’t need this ****. Is Taylor that mad at us? Is it because we didn’t exclude her from the Kanye West narrative? Can we do anything to make it up to her? Can she please come back and save us from this little potato-faced hobbit who keeps telling us that he’s in love with our body?

source: http://www.stereogum.com/1927671/taylor-swift-to-punish-us-with-a-year-of-ed-sheeran/news/

:air::air::air::air: 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stef

Ed is so used to everyone missing his insanely overrated ass, I really hope he sees this and gets humbled, like, right now :rip: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

n0ne

Omg

ibgmdfn5edzvypg3kep.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Fernster7

His recent attitude makes me support this article but he's being kinda rude.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Gia Gunn
12 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

little potato-faced hobbit who keeps telling us that he’s in love with our body

They went IN :air: 

Seashell Hooker

The more Ed talks, the more I can't stand him. :saladga:

Aphrodite Lady ~ Seashell Bikini

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, Devyn said:

raw

The ultimate drag. Even wanting Taylor Swift back more than Ed. :giveup:

monsterdino
9 minutes ago, Stef said:

Ed is so used to everyone missing his insanely overrated ass, I really hope he sees this and gets humbled, like, right now :rip: 

basically this

AnnTakamaki
18 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

this little potato-faced hobbit who keeps telling us that he’s in love with our body?

MESS :sharon::air: 

LaLuna

I can't really say "Yass drag ha Stereogum" or "How rude!" because frankly, I've never heard one Ed Sheeran song in my life and I don't know anything about him, but judging from the comments, I'm not missing anything :trollga:

Robo Ga
8 minutes ago, Scathach said:

I can't really say "Yass drag ha Stereogum" or "How rude!" because frankly, I've never heard one Ed Sheeran song in my life and I don't know anything about him, but judging from the comments, I'm not missing anything :trollga:

You living under a rock? :oprah:  I'm not a fan but I still know his songs  b/c of radio, being in anywhere in public, award shows, bars/clubs, etc

🤖⚡️

Archived