Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
charts

Chart Discussion: Joanne / Million Reasons

Noah

Featured Posts

nick4bty
2 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

Radio Deals last for a week/s, and I highly doubt that Green Light has something to do with Million Reasons going back to sub-power, it's a normal thing.

No, they last a day, and they obviously had to cut some song's spins for Green Light's one-off hourly spins. They probably just cut MR's spins for the day. Green Light got 10 spins, one every hour since it was released. I could be wrong, but it would make sense if Playiga still has Z100 listed as power. 

Like I said, Green Light will get 0 spins tomorrow most likely, so their playlist will just return back to normal until they officially add it and adjust next week

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
junolxf

And the song is still discounted. :giveup:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

LetsGetHigh

I need Interscope to have banners everywhere stating it's been put on power rotation on KIIS and on Z100 (it was put, it's not a lie :gaycat:)

JustAnotherDay
5 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

My gut is that Z100 still has it on power rotation, but reduced its spins today due to the hourly deal for Green Light. Green Light will likely get no spins tomorrow, and MR will just get its 10 spins back which would put it back up to 18.

If Z100 and KIIS both have it on power rotation at the same time, plus all the other big station adds spinning it 1-5 times, we should be getting 2M AI updates on pop all next week

not really how it works. Usually an artist gets a one day radio deal, and most stations put the song on power for at least one week. They don't take all of those spins from one of the power rotation songs, they just play less songs that aren't on power. It's why MR suffered on Z100 when a song got a radio deal.

was NickARTPOP

HolyDelRey
1 minute ago, nick4bty said:

No, they last a day, and they obviously had to cut some song's spins for Green Light's one-off hourly spins. They probably just cut MR's spins for the day. Green Light got 10 spins, one every hour since it was released. I could be wrong, but it would make sense if Playiga still has Z100 listed as power. 

Like I said, Green Light will get 0 spins tomorrow most likely, so their playlist will just return back to normal until they officially add it and adjust next week

You're wrong, but we'll see.

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

LetsGetHigh
1 minute ago, junolxf said:

And the song is still discounted. :giveup:

Don't we know in 9 minutes? :green:

HolyDelRey

Million Reasons has yet to outpeak Perfect Illusion on POP.

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

JustAnotherDay

Greenlight will probably be put on power for at least a week, audience reception will gauge how much they keep it.

was NickARTPOP

junolxf
1 minute ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Don't we know in 9 minutes? :green:

Woops. I think you're right. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Arturo

I'm gonna need Don't Wanna Know and Scars To Your Beautiful to fall harder and harder so they can go recurrent on the pop chart....

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived