KingOfSpain

YES

Bad Romance should have been cut a bit tbh

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kulture Kiari

Should your account be suspended for asking this question when the show was perfect tho? :giggle:

In all seriousness, the setlist was perfect. My brother, who is straight said "Dang, Gaga singing all her hits brought back memories when I was a kid. Seeing her play the piano and sing; I can see why your gay ass loves her." 

So no. Imo, it was important for her to sing all her HITS that were pg friendly (this is a show watched by millions, even kids) and also give a shoutout to her new album. I see some of you guys mention that she should of had performed TEOG instead of Telephone, but as much as I love TEOG over telephone, we have to admit Telephone was a bigger hit with the gp. And Applause? Do you really want our Gagz to remember that whole Roar vs Applause meltdown thing that happened? This was HER MOMENT to showcase the true icon she is! 

Akbar Yunadi

I'm guessing that She's still feeling the ARTPOP trauma afterall :emma:

akbaryunadi

Fiona Apple

I would like TEOG and Applause instead of Telephone and a part of MR

Panchecco

yeah I think MR and BR could have been cut short to fit 1 maybe 2 other songs

I still think Applause is not that great live but I would have loved to hear it anyway, Paparazzi would have been great as well but she should have performed TEOG

Emigrante

Million Reasons you kidding? More like Just Dance. There should be one more song from Joanne.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

HelloBarbara

Should've been:

1. God Bless America/This Land Is Your Land

2. Poker Face

3. Born This Way

4. Perfect Illusion 

5. Just Dance

6. Million Reasons (shortened one verse and chorus)

7. Applause

8. Bad Romance 

Hiiieee

EmeraldHeart

I don't think Applause is SB worthy, great song but seems weird performing a song about how you want people to applaud you during the SB, I just think it's weird

Phlop

JD and Telephone should've been cut for Applause and TEOG. JD should've been in the intro.

BYE

Oscar

The show was fine. I wouldn't shorten million reasons but if she can sing teog for 3seconds she could have fit ARTPOP somewhere too

PMKKARDASHiAN

How absolutely DARE all of you who said telephone should be cut, let alone be cut for applause :neyde:

Yea, let's have Britney cut Crazy for Boys

Let's have Mariah cut Emotions for You're Mine

Whitney (rest her voice) can cut HWIK for ITRBUO

Ariana can cut Breakfree for Piano

Rihanna will cut Disturbia for What Now.

What absolute bollocks. 

tumblr_myxgzbz6y51s7o4l6o1_500.gif

Telephone is ICONIC! Iconic visuals, iconic video, iconic performances, iconic collab. 

Applause has a goose and is attached to a mess of an album and a mess of an era. 

Shame

YeehawKylie

Telephone and Just Dance should have both been shortened to about 1 minute collectively (performed together). The first verse and final chorus of Applause should have come after Bad Romance and closed the show. 

I wouldn't have shortened MR, it was beautiful and one of her best performances of it. I would have removed Telephone and put Applause in its place. 

Archived