Should Million Reasons have been cut short and Applause slipped in? [SB]

sexy

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

No, it shouldn't.

Her leaving ARTPOP apart might be because ot was her most painful times, her injury, her ex manager issue, the press hating on her, and probably much kore too that we didn't know happened in her world at that time, and if she decides not to remember it, for now anyway, then OK, I do not have problem with it.

Besides, if she didn't sing MR in full, people might not bat an eye that makes it sky rocketing after the Half Time performance.

Unlike most of young people today, who have short attention span, and a 30 secs snippets are good enough to judge if a song is good or not for them, most of Superbowl audience are still appreciate songs that were sang in full to know if they like it or not.

So yeah, I think she did a good decision, and fans need to let this go. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Arizona Sky

NO :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

The setlist was on point except I would've replaced Telephone with TEOG. Applause is the worst choice for the Super Bowl.

Ferrer Zorola

Gaga likes to snub her previous records. With ARTPOP she only sang poker face until the artRave.

LIFE IS GOOD

Oprah Winfrey
43 minutes ago, TheGagaOfItAll said:

the big question here is, will she entirely skip out on ARTPOP songs during the Joanne tour? I really hope not. I know she dislikes it (I wanna see more of her saying this tho) but it means a lot to me..

but do we really know she HATES it? are there any receipts?

Miracle

As they have said above, she should have skipped Telephone entirely. Maybe she should have dropped a line or two in the beginning but that's it. Instead, she could have sung her best song (TEOG)

Miracle
35 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey said:

but do we really know she HATES it? are there any receipts?

There was this interview with a radio station (probably KIIS/Z100, dk) where she laughed at "some of the things she did" like Volantis.

Plus, she hasn't really said good things about the album since like March 2013 so I think she dislikes it.

Bradley

I'm willing to cut Telephone for Applause (as a representation of ARTPOP) or Perfect Illusion.

How can you release a new album and treat its lead single with so little respect? Like Gaga... you haven't even performed its studio version on TV...

xoxo cupcakke

No Telephone should have been removed and replaced with something else, or possibly have made time for A-YO. Only thing is A-YO would probably have cannibalized Million Reasons' sells

The Million Reasons slot was a way for her to calm down and breathe a bit. Simple as that.

ApplauseftAdele
2 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

Telephone should've been cut. I LOVE Telephone, but it was so random. And I was surprised because I didn't know why they'd pick a song like that over TEOG.... :wtfga:

TEOG wouldn't have anywhere in the setlist unless they cut MR and replaced it with another Joanne song tho :( I wanted TEOG really bad too but MR and TEOG are too similar I guess. At least she sang a line from it!

iCpro

This may seem a bit far fetched, but I think she left out Applause because she didn't want to remind the GP that they used to hate her, and the Gaga-hate-train was at its peak during Applause/ARTPOP. She only included her older songs I think to remind everyone why they used to love her.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

QueenGaga
2 minutes ago, iCpro said:

This may seem a bit far fetched, but I think she left out Applause because she didn't want to remind the GP that they used to hate her, and the Gaga-hate-train was at its peak during Applause/ARTPOP. She only included her older songs I think to remind everyone why they used to love her.

This 

Archived