Alternative facts aren't welcome on this website :nails:

that's why I posted normal ones :hor:

was NickARTPOP

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
junolxf
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

In your Clitoris-flicking induced delusion (mistaken for love), you just claimed that "A-Slay having more than one piece of promo" is an Alternative Fact, which you have just proven wrong. So what is the truth now? :oprah:

Realistically, Joanne, Hey Girl and A-YO seem to be the most commercially promising on iTunes. Dic(k)? Not to be found.

On Spotify, Flopping in Circles may have amassed significant streams but is that REALLY relevant when it's just bottoms listening to it every Friday night en masse while douching for a potential pick-up? I think not.

UaJ5Gkd.gif

I'm a Little DICster, but damnnnn. 

0beeb52f75440376cfca651b6add0d83.gif

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

gagajandro25
Just now, LetsGetHigh said:

Honestly I'm not that caught up with Trump to know how he actually used "alternative" fact :rip:

On topic, THE DRAG AT THE END :rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip:

The noise I let out while reading the drag at the end :rip:

2432570_o.gif

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

junolxf

Where are my alternative girlies? I think "Hey Girl" would be an amazing choice too (the other one being DiC of course. No A-NO here, please) 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

FameHookah
14 minutes ago, junolxf said:

But I'm scared about radio support tbh. DiC is WILD, lmfaooo. 

Ariana's songs sp the last one are WAY WORSE haha 

WTF is MDNA

Decodekid
6 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

it's just bottoms listening to it every Friday night en masse while douching for a potential pick-up? I think not.

omg

Im Harol don't tell anyone

junolxf
Just now, Werk said:

DIC should be saved for summer :grr: 

We are talking about summer since MR is going to be single for the next 38 years. 

gagajandro25

I hope everyone in here realizes this is all just good fun and no actual attacks :hug:

except for A-BOMB stans, we won't accept your fake news :green: 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

GagaTheExplorer

I would be fine with Dancin' in Circles being single in late spring/summer and Diamond Heart closing the era on fall as the 4th and final single of the album.

I'm a little bit tired of John Wayne and A-yo, she sould let the other songs shine :duck:

FameHookah
16 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Ding ding ding, we have a winner. But she also did it to please the fans so they don't bully her relentlessly for the next 7 years until Lg6 comes out.

UaJ5Gkd.gif

Yah the song its so out of place on  the album, looks like she only did to throw a bone at our thirsty asses 

and it worked because DAMN TFM teas are real.

DIC or DH should be the next single then Joanne as the last one, these are my favorite songs and A-Yo already had its time to shine imho.

WTF is MDNA

junolxf

The GP after listing to A-NO on the radio. 

• Shadow pinned this topic
  • Jase unpinned this topic

Archived