💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Art Of Star [Open Temporarily]

Star

Featured Posts

Ciao Star bb xoxoxooxox

I have a request girl, you ready?

Could I get the text "The Culture Awards" in the middle (in a neon-style font similar to the flawless ones Poker Fist gets :derpga: ) and GGD above it, with 2013 below it. Could they be in a blue-colour professional-looking font rather blocky tbh like Helvetica condensed? :flop: Could it be against a picture from the APPLAUSE music video of Gaga in this outfit please:

-Applause-Music-Video-lady-gaga-35345491

Thanks hun xoxo

Ciao Star bb xoxoxooxox

Could I get the text "The Culture Awards" in the middle (in a neon-style font similar to the flawless ones Poker Fist gets :derpga: ) and GGD above it, with 2013 below it. Could they be in a blue-colour professional-looking font rather blocky tbh like Helvetica condensed? :flop: Could it be against a picture from the APPLAUSE music video of Gaga in this outfit please:

Thanks hun xoxo

FBYdzYm.gif

Mess.

You didnt even mentioned what is it for? Like, a sig or a banner? Like a 500x90 or 600x300?

Glad you are back :hug:

have i been gone?

But thanks.

FBYdzYm.gif

Mess.

You didnt even mentioned what is it for? Like, a sig or a banner? Like a 500x90 or 600x300?

:lmao: Sorry I'm in a mess right now, it's for my new CC project - like a thread banner I guess (it's an awards evening on GGD)

:lmao: Sorry I'm in a mess right now, it's for my new CC project - like a thread banner I guess (it's an awards evening on GGD)

J8M0109.gif

I will work on it tomorrow, I'm too lazy right now.

Btw, are you like, on media blackout or something?

I thought you stopped making graphics for awhile.

oh, I didn't stop making graphics, it's just people didn't requested me for a while.

But thanks for coming and giving me comment. I really appreciate it.

ChristopherWest

How is this?

qxXnTfh.png

Ahhhhh I do love love love this!!!! Any way to get it more purple, and maybe some of the glitter/confetti effect? If not thats okay!!

Ciao Star bb xoxoxooxox

Thanks hun xoxo

How is this?

Bd0YGyo.png

EQnO9im.png

1 pic wasn't enought, so i add bit more

2GDJurX.png SS4YWjA.png

How is this?

Bd0YGyo.png

This picture is amazing but could the font be more like a neon sign? And you missed out the GGD and 2013 on the top and bottom of the main text, respectively :teehee::hug:

This picture is amazing but could the font be more like a neon sign? And you missed out the GGD and 2013 on the top and bottom of the main text, respectively :teehee::hug:

which one are you gonna use it?